What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

B-dos

Referee
Pistol said:
I thought that the Tim Burton remake of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was an absolute piece of garbage. Talk about a butcher job, this was a mutilation of the original film.

100% agree,.

Skeletor

Juniors
stuzmeister said:
get a few arguments over this one but, Napolean Dynamite.
No arguments here.
hrundi99 said:
Is it that difficult to approach a film with an open mind and to appreciate something different, something that doesn't have explosions or nudity? What is it that you didn't like?
Hmm...how about a comedy which is actually funny? See the Monty Python films, This Is Spinal Tap, most Mel Brooks movies, Fargo and Death To Smoochy for examples of that.
Arnie's 'Collateral Damage'...it's Schwarzenegger's worst movie, and considering some of the crap he's been in.
1941, even though I like a lot of Speilberg's other films, that was awful.
Any of the 1990's 'Batman' movies not directed by Tim Burton (Batman Begins was quite good though)
I have to agree on Oceans Twelve, and now they're making Oceans 13, and somehow they've managed to get Al Pacino into it. Why Al? Why?
I, Robot - Isaac Asimov is rolling in his grave, and it could have been so good.
Any remake of a TV series
The Benchwarmers
Herbie - Fully Loaded (What can I say? I have neices and nephews)
Anything starring Sylvester Stallone not named 'Rocky' and maybe 'Rocky 2' if I'm in the mood.

ucantseeme said:

You suck at life, that is all.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im glad to see Pistol is the only one who thought Rules of Attraction was crap. I thought it was a really good movie and enjoyed the way it was done, having two freaking hot chicks wearing next to nothing also helped that movie alot in must be said, but even still I enjoyed it a lot.

My pick for worst movie would probably be Kingdom of Heaven, by jingo's I hate olden days movies.

Skeletor said:
Arnie's 'Collateral Damage'...it's Schwarzenegger's worst movie, and considering some of the crap he's been in.

Havent seen that one but Junior, last action hero and true lies surely have that one beat......

sydraider

First Grade
Vanilla Sky was one of the worst pieces of garbage I have ever had to endure.
Hostel was a dissapointment.
Flightplan also did not do anything for me.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Sir Knight82 said:
Havent seen that one but Junior, last action hero and true lies surely have that one beat......
They do....Collateral Damage is much better than either of the three u mentioned.:)

Sir Biffo

Bench
Son in Law - Thank God Pauly Shore has crawled under a rock and plans never to come out again.
Reckless Kelly - If you look in the encyclopaedia under crap film, there is a picture of Yahoo Serious staring back at you.
Sideways was a sh*tter too.

Oh and any movie that has "Jon Bon Jovi" in the cast.

McLovin

Staff member
^ You just reminded me of one of the worst movies i have ever seen...

"Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

Anybody seen or remember this rubbish??