What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Team in the Competition

dragonv

Juniors
I don't see where the wins are going to come from. Warriors will make their move soon enough. Steve price has shown he has nothing. Dare I even think it but should we finish in the bottom two it might be reason enough for the board to get together and find another coach who knows how to handle a first grade squad. Even Tim sheens looks good right now.

Creagh needs to stand up himself and lead this team out of this hole. He gets paid the big bucks and for what?

possm

Coach
Did Price have a good look at what Penrith did last week and then set a game plan to combat the Panther's strengths? I don't think so.

We need a new coach. All of the Price supports should begin to realise that blind loyality in an incompetent coach does not help team performance. How long must this go on before the board realise that they have made the wrong decision?

Minh

First Grade
I have supported Price all year and most of last year until he goes and drops an in form Prior, that was the last straw. He just wants to play the players that he has signed from other clubs even though they are failures of his own recruitment he persists with these nuffy's. Last year he did the same thing by dropping Soward and this year he ended up shafting him by not resigning the guy, of course Soward would lose his motivation to play.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Soward will excel under Cleary next season because he will have to perform or face the chop. When Soward is under pressure he usually puts in and has a good game.

Price still had positive things to say about yesterday at the press conference saying they played much better in the second half. How can anything be positive if your side cant't score a single point in 80 mins.

Don't think Bennett or Bellamy would say anything positive if their sides could not score a point in a game.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Tigers have been copping it all week with everyone labelling them as wooden spoon certainties and the Dragons prior to yesterday were in form. After winning 1 of their last 4 they were in form go figure.

Anyway my point is Tigers have 1 win less than the Dragons and only because the Dragons beat them by 1 point.

Tigers have a huge injury toll so have some hope of improving. Saints have some injuries but not as much as the Tigers. The wooden spoon is going to be a close race.

Any chance of a salary cap scandal?

TheRev

First Grade
I think we can avoid the spoon due to Dugen's signing, I think he will win us a few games, and it will be the difference. Of course if we could sign a halfback too, it could be all the difference, running out of time though.

dragonv

Juniors
I think we can avoid the spoon due to Dugen's signing, I think he will win us a few games, and it will be the difference. Of course if we could sign a halfback too, it could be all the difference, running out of time though.

Everyone knows price keeps Fien in the team for one reason only. Makes himself look younger. Still got couple more seasons in him too.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Oh dear this thread has surfaced yet again. It manages to keep coming back for an encore performance more times than Nelly Melba (she was bigger than Kylie is bygone days). But can we look each other in the eye and say we have truly really reached the bottom?

Latest posts