What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Team in the Competition

dragonv

Juniors
Tries

Dragons 3 (Titans 2)

Penalties

Dragons 6 (Titans 12)

Missed Tackles

Dragons 29 (Titans 19)

Awful

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
Awful again but better than last week. Next two games are must win or what little hope we have of making the eight is gone.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The score flattered the boys. There ill discipline was worse than ever. The amount of times the Titans got our of their half on the back of a penalty especially in the first half was bad.

Good to see Quinlan get a run. He looks ready for NRL. He was chomping at the bit to get involved in everything. Hopefully we will see more of him in the next few weeks.

TheRev

First Grade
No secret that missed penalties makes our job twice as hard, we probably would have scraped our way thru a couple of extra wins if Soward was kicking well...

But... the games should never be that close either, today was ill-dicipline, crappy high shots and it put us under a lot of pressure.

FlameThrower

Bench
No secret that missed penalties makes our job twice as hard, we probably would have scraped our way thru a couple of extra wins if Soward was kicking well...

But... the games should never be that close either, today was ill-dicipline, crappy high shots and it put us under a lot of pressure.
I think the players need to start taking the blame here,.....not just Price. We are building pressure on ourselves, with stupid penalties. Ball control also an issue, although high risk hospital passes on a number of occasions don't help. Usually killing any momentum......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To the Price lovers, what did you take out of that today?
"Scout," said Atticus, "n****r-lover is just one of those terms that don't mean anything?like snot-nose. It's hard to explain?ignorant, trashy people use it when they think somebody's favoring Negroes over and above themselves. It's slipped into usage with some people like ourselves, when they want a common, ugly term to label somebody."
"You aren't really a n****r-lover, then, are you?"
"I certainly am. I do my best to love everybody... I'm hard put, sometimes?baby, it's never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn't hurt you."

To the Price lovers, what did you take out of that today?

Dude, I'm not a Price lover but what does he do about Vidot's errors and Stanley dropping a midfield bomb at 14-8? We just have a pretty ordinary team right now. The supercoach'd be hard pressed to get better than 3 and 6 out of this mix of kids and reserve graders. Let's see how he goes with Dugan, Farrell, Thompson, Widdop, a proper halfback, another first grade standard recruit in the forwards, a year's extra experience for some of the younger players and Vidot exiled to the Cutters. I can't guarantee he'll do a great job, but I reckon it'll be a fairer test of how good he is.

st.phil

Bench
Dude, I'm not a Price lover but what does he do about Vidot's errors and Stanley dropping a midfield bomb at 14-8? We just have a pretty ordinary team right now. The supercoach'd be hard pressed to get better than 3 and 6 out of this mix of kids and reserve graders. Let's see how he goes with Dugan, Farrell, Thompson, Widdop, a proper halfback, another first grade standard recruit in the forwards, a year's extra experience for some of the younger players and Vidot exiled to the Cutters. I can't guarantee he'll do a great job, but I reckon it'll be a fairer test of how good he is.

Thats it. Honestly I think our team is over achieving when lined up man on man. Our halves are the worst in the comp - simple as that.

BennyV

Referee
Thats it. Honestly I think our team is over achieving when lined up man on man. Our halves are the worst in the comp - simple as that.

Indeed they are! Seriously, look at:

Parra: Sandow is capable of sparking things, runs the ball, and Kelly is fairly solid
Penrith: Probably on par with us? Havent really seen them play
Tigpies: Sironen is not a half, but Benjo is far from the worst half in the comp, would make a lot of difference in our team
Warriors: If only we had someone of the ability of Shaun Johnson!!

Every other halves combo speaks for themselves! Ours is arguably the worst on form, definitely in the bottom 3 at this stage...