What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Team in the Competition

If Soward had popped a conversion over,what would you have taken out of it.
Hypothetical ,yes ,like your view of Price.

He'd have simply just waited for the next loss, then trotted out the same anti-Price stuff again.

The guys are trying, that's all we can ask. We still have a hooker playing halfback, and an out of form 5/8.

Old_Timer

Juniors
"Scout," said Atticus, "n****r-lover is just one of those terms that don't mean anything?like snot-nose. It's hard to explain?ignorant, trashy people use it when they think somebody's favoring Negroes over and above themselves. It's slipped into usage with some people like ourselves, when they want a common, ugly term to label somebody."
"You aren't really a n****r-lover, then, are you?"
"I certainly am. I do my best to love everybody... I'm hard put, sometimes?baby, it's never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn't hurt you."

Salient Willow and apt to!

big pat

Coach
OK. Won't bother you again. Sorry if I get the cranks when people post crap.
See you next year, God willing.

you can't stop people from writing crap, always happens after losses, don't let it bother you, you'll never change things, just support your team, and f**k everybody else.

bottle

Coach
If you ain't a hater, you're a lover it seems.
No middle ground or 'Shades of grey' 50 or otherwise.
Just black and white Atticus might say.

karuah6

Juniors
you can't stop people from writing crap, always happens after losses, don't let it bother you, you'll never change things, just support your team, and f**k everybody else.

Thanks Big Pat. I have always supported the Dragons & will continue to do so. It is also pleasing to see several other posters agree that Price should be given a fair go. Our halves are a problem but we do not appear to have enough punch in the forward line at present.
If our halves ran a bit straighter at the line I think you will see the forwards will support & a better roll on will occur.
Surely we can only get better. Quinlan deserves another go but i am keen to see what difference Dugan makes.
Thanks for your support guys.

Old_Timer

Juniors
If you ain't a hater, you're a lover it seems.
No middle ground or 'Shades of grey' 50 or otherwise.
Just black and white Atticus might say.

Sadly correct. But my view is a minority one and the minority view rarely comes to past. So hang in there bottle. In a few weeks our fortunes will change and you can give a bit of stick back to you know who!! :)

BennyV

Referee
Sadly correct. But my view is a minority one and the minority view rarely comes to past. So hang in there bottle. In a few weeks our fortunes will change and you can give a bit of stick back to you know who!! :)

Is that...is that optimism we see there, Old Timer?!

bottle

Coach

I always respect my elders OT, even when they're wrong.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Is that...is that optimism we see there, Old Timer?!

Benny in my heart of hearts I hope we have reached the bottom, therefore the only way left is up. But it all comes down to Coach Price, either he continues on with what is not working or make some radical changes, which may be painful short term, but reap benefits long term.

Old_Timer

Juniors
I always respect my elders OT, even when they're wrong.

Yes, good idea to humour us old folks bottle. As for being wrong only time will tell. But hopefully I am, and by the bucket loads as well. Think of the fun you will have reminding me.

Last edited:
Benny in my heart of hearts I hope we have reached the bottom, therefore the only way left is up. But it all comes down to Coach Price, either he continues on with what is not working or make some radical changes, which may be painful short term, but reap benefits long term.

Care to elaborate?

It's just that when someone suggests "radical changes" but provides no detail as to what those changes should be, then it goes to their credibility generally.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Old Timer, out of respect, I always try to help senior members when it comes to understanding the internet.

I have a new internet word for you: 'Owned'.

In a sentence: Old Timer just got owned by Drain the Dragon.

Hope that helps.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Old Timer, out of respect, I always try to help senior members when it comes to understanding the internet.

I have a new internet word for you: 'Owned'.

In a sentence: Old Timer just got owned by Drain the Dragon.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Willow, as always your counsel is greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, now that I am "OWNED" so to speak, I wonder what Drain plans to do with me? After all my value is zilsch? In fact I would be more of a liability rather than an asset?

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Thank you Willow, as always your counsel is greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, now that I am "OWNED" so to speak, I wonder what Drain plans to do with me? After all my value is zilsch? In fact I would be more of a liability rather than an asset?
Maybe he could offer you a two year extension of your LU forum account. ZING!

Now I know how Maggie Thatcher felt when she 'owned' George Negus.
I've decided the best punishment that can be dealt to O/T is to sentence him to 2 more years of Pricey as coach of the Dragons.