What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Team in the Competition

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
LOL. Yes it it is very difficult to support anything Steve Price is doing or anything the club is doing about recruitment. Nothing to do about ticker.

We're game. We are just shit and the place needs a broom.

I cant believe Price is still the coach. Reflects very poorly on the front office.

On the front office, they're past it. Sad thing for us is there's no way we can change it. They give nought f**k for us fans.

FlameThrower

Bench
We're game. We are just shit and the place needs a broom.

I cant believe Price is still the coach. Reflects very poorly on the front office.

On the front office, they're past it. Sad thing for us is there's no way we can change it. They give nought f**k for us fans.
That's right,Only One Sticker in Red-V member pack, as well,...... all going pear shaped, time to start the caravan of discontent, circiling the Carpark at Leagues Club, are you with me!?

Ok yeah, we are shit at the moment.

But to put it in perspective, we were pumped 32-16 in the corresponding game in 2010 and won the GF not long after.....

saint.nick

Coach
That's right,Only One Sticker in Red-V member pack, as well,...... all going pear shaped, time to start the caravan of discontent, circiling the Carpark at Leagues Club, are you with me!?

I was tempted to throw that pack in the bin when I received it.

giboz71

First Grade
What has happened to our defence?? So many people falling off tackles and absolutely no speed off the line. Canberra players seemed to have loads of room coming out of dummy half and one off the ruck. Their halves had so much room to execute their plays and put attacking kicks in.

Our attack has sucked for a while now, but we could always rely on defence to keep us in it. The lack of defensive effort points to attitude which is concerning.

Canberra got pumped the last 2 weeks and now they put 30 on us. Dark times ahead I'm afraid.

hardbaby

Coach
You know guys, we were really gutsy out there. There was a lot of good stuff. But when you are down, you are down. That first Raiders try summed it up for me. What a bullshit bounce. A Dragons player bounces a Raiders player onto a Dragons player and they score. It's called a "hoodoo". The first try disallowed to Morris. Under the new laws, probably true. But Creagh had absolutely no influence on that try. Then we hold them out for (was it 5 sets?), finally get the ball and Creagh throws a miracle, and stupid, pass. We get down their end, King goes high and gets penalised. It went on and on and on. Yeah there was some silly stuff but it was a high pressure environment. I'm proud of my team. We have the basis of a very competitive side but have very few game breakers and no halves. Not hard to fix. End story.

Latest posts