What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

Sanchez

Coach
a bit of a nitpicking question but

if a title is won during a taped show eg smackdown, does the title reign begin then or when the show airs

Game_Breaker

Coach
Sanchez said:
a bit of a nitpicking question but

if a title is won during a taped show eg smackdown, does the title reign begin then or when the show airs

I would think its when the show airs because they give the illusion that its not taped, hence why they call it Friday night SD

DB

First Grade
Just a couple of questions:

What is meant by X-Pac heat? I have heard it being used in relation to Vicki Guerrero, and don't know what it means.

What does CTC stand for? I saw John Cena write it down on the latest RAW.

PARANoIR

Bench
When a heel gets absolutely NO heat from the fans, that's known as X Pac heat.

As for CTC, no idea? I wondered the same. I thought maybe Cryme Tyme Cena. Not sure?

i dont know much about smackdown, so i dont know what vickies situation is, but from what i am lead to believe:

x-pac was a heel back in the day and he got booed hardcore. not because he was a great heel, but everyone was over him and thought he sucked. he didnt get booed in the way mcmahon would. like at the show, a fan would hate on mcmahon hard coz hes an asshole in the storyline, but if u met him in real life, ud be like "mcmahon, you rock!" but in the way of x-pac, ud boo him coz he sucks and then u meet him in real life and ud be like f**k off x-pac, you suck dude.

i think thats it haha

as for ctc, i have no clue.

DB

First Grade
That would be understandable with the X Pac heat as she goes booed the sh*t out of, by just saying "Excuse me."

Bumble

First Grade
Misanthrope is right

And also...Cena writing 'poopy' on the car. That's aimed straight at the demographic of 99% of his fans..

Misanthrope

Staff member
You know, it kind of amused me. Maybe because it's not used often. I could totally see it becoming another 'What?'

oh man, how great of a saying "what" could have been, had the fans not used it to death on just about every heel of the past 7 years.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That was kind of the point of it, though. Give the fans something to chant and manage to make money out of using a common word.

Latest posts