What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lashley is getting attention as he is in the main match at WM. It is no surprise that ECW only have 1 mattch really at the PPV!

They technically have two. Lashley is in one of the three main events, and it's clearly him going over the Raw guy who was #1 contender not so long ago.

As for the third rate show thing, he still beat Lashley while he was champion. He clearly has to be on the list, even if you do consider ECW a third rate show. It's a world champion - irregardless of what you personally think of the product.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If you count Lashley's they have 1.5 matches, SD and RAW have 3 each. MITB is shared amongst the shows. It is clear that ECW is just for the 3rd rate superstars realistically with a few exceptions.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If you count Lashley's they have 1.5 matches, SD and RAW have 3 each. MITB is shared amongst the shows. It is clear that ECW is just for the 3rd rate superstars realistically with a few exceptions.

Why are you still arguing this? My point was that Lashley must count as one of the champions he has beaten. He beat him in a title match on PPV, for Christ's sake.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lets see what the WWE says in the future. I think the 7th one is Kane not Lashley. You think it is Lashley.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No. I think it's both. I've heard JBL say Lashley's name when running off a list, and he's the most recent champion Kennedy has beaten.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Then that means there are EIGHT not just 7 like they have been saying.

JBL
BENOIT
BATISTA
REY MYSTERIO
BOOKER T
UNDERTAKER
KANE
LASHLEY

This may seem a stupid question but I have been wondering about it for a while.

When I stopped watching WWE a few years back, JBL was still in the APA, then a few years later (about 2 or 3) I start watching it again and he is WHC. When, where and how did he get such a big push from?

PARANoIR

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Then that means there are EIGHT not just 7 like they have been saying.

JBL
BENOIT
BATISTA
REY MYSTERIO
BOOKER T
UNDERTAKER
KANE
LASHLEY

It is 7, he's never even wrestled Bradshaw, let alone beat him.

lockyno1 said:
Harcore Holly and Burke are laughable at best. Mid card at the most. Had Holly not had a broken neck by Lesner he would not have main evented anyway. Cor Van..meh he aint much special.

I know this is old. But you're a fool. How can you say that Monty and Elijah won't be Main Eventers?

Vince is high on both of them, and Elijah looks like he could be in line for a jesus push soon.

Holly is garbage, but Monty and Elijah will be both be Main Eventers down the track and it'll be because of their exposure in ECW.

Marshall_magic said:
This may seem a stupid question but I have been wondering about it for a while.

When I stopped watching WWE a few years back, JBL was still in the APA, then a few years later (about 2 or 3) I start watching it again and he is WHC. When, where and how did he get such a big push from?

Farooq got fired, Bradshaw turned heel, changed his gimmick, got a jesus push and was the champion about 6 weeks later.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sanchez said:
one can only hope they dont stuff elijah up, that boys got talent

As long as he aint main eventing SD I don't care what they do. Put him on RAW, I hardly watch RAW anyway!:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
It is 7, he's never even wrestled Bradshaw, let alone beat him.

I knew I was right about Lashley being one of them! I should have read the list - it made no sense that JBL would be spouting out his own defeat in a statistic :p