What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There goes Simmo!!!

jacko

Juniors
Simmo is out for about six weeks with a broken jaw! Can you believe that. After such a great comeback.
Rotten luck!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

MC DUI

Juniors
Are you f*&kin' serious :evil: :evil:

I dead-set give up this year, what a pile of crap this year has been with injuries.
Poor Simpson he played so well yesterday :cry:

MC DUI

Juniors
Simpson Out Until Semis

Monday, July 19, 2004 - Newcastle Knights

X-rays today have revealed that Kangaroo forward Steve Simpson played the closing stages of yesterday's match against the Broncos with a broken jaw.

The injury, to the lower right section of the jaw, will require surgery tomorrow and will see Simpson spend the next six to seven weeks on the sideline.

The game was his first since fracturing his foot in the club’s round two victory over the Melbourne Storm.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/absolutenm/templates/mediareleases.asp?articleid=402&zoneid=1

MC DUI

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Bloody Simmo. He has been a waste of salary cap space for this season.

That's a bit harsh JM, I mean half of our team has been a waste of salary cap space this season. Of the games he has played Simpson has been going gang busters, he has just been unlucky.

Johns Magic

Referee
MC DUI said:
Johns Magic said:
Bloody Simmo. He has been a waste of salary cap space for this season.

That's a bit harsh JM, I mean half of our team has been a waste of salary cap space this season. Of the games he has played Simpson has been going gang busters, he has just been unlucky.

I know, but you can't say it isn't true.

~knights~

Juniors
I can't believe he finished the game with a broken jaw.

Bad luck Simmo ,he had an awesome game too.

One of the best along with bedsy

~bedsy~

First Grade
I just read it on the Knights website.
It's unbelieveable... It's just not meant to be the Knights yr I think.

JM I think that's harsh as MC said... I don't think the poor guy (or any of them for that matter) wanted to be injured for most of the season.

Johns Magic

Referee
bedsy said:
JM I think that's harsh as MC said... I don't think the poor guy (or any of them for that matter) wanted to be injured for most of the season.

I'm not criticising Simmo, I just said that he has been a waste of salary cap space this year. Which is 100% true

Missa

Juniors
poor simmo...thats just awful news for him...just when he came back with a strong game...just not our year this year...next year we will be injury free... :D

knights_maniac

Juniors
f**k off. Im sick of hearing this "waste of salary cap" bullshit...yeah he got injured, but regardless, he is not a waste of the cap, injuries happen, knights are not the only ones with your so called "waste of cap" players.