What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's something rotten in the camp somewhere

Ribs

Bench
Did you not watch the game against Melbourne?
We were in it up till the hour mark and the kids who came in got gassed, fell off tackles and we got pumped in that last 20 minutes. You can't select a side on highlight videos on youtube from NYC.
Defence is where we've gone missing an kids who can't defend at NRL level are only going to drag the team further down.

Did you not watch the game against Canterbury?

I did watch the game against the Storm and that was the last time I saw us with any defensive line speed and I enjoyed the game because of the effort, even if the last 20 was poor. The game against the dogs had no kids, no enthusiasm, no line speed and we sure as hell weren't in it with 20 minutes left.

Ribs

Bench
I think you are selling these posters short Slackboy. They've watched them occasionally on TV as well. And not just highlights - full games!!! Some may have even watched them live a couple of times!!!

Now if that isn't enough information to be making this call, I'm not sure what else you are expecting!!!

Been a while since I was on here, I see you blokes are all still the same. Who the f**k are you to tell me what I have or haven't watched?

True_Believer

Juniors
Been a while since I was on here, I see you blokes are all still the same. Who the f**k are you to tell me what I have or haven't watched?

You're the same as the rest of us. "I've got mates who work in the industry"? Yeah right, who the f**k are you to expect people to believe unfounded bulls**t. Oh that's right, nobody outside the forum pays attention to you so let's come in here and sprout crap.

You're more arrogant than most in here. The place was better when you weren't posting.

True_Believer

Juniors

You obviously missed the point of what I was saying. Not telling you what you have or haven't watched. Actually suggesting that just because you watched a game doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.

sco22

Juniors
The culture has gone to shit

I've repeated this half a dozen times, we were a club that demanded success, we are now a club that accepts mediocrity

starts at the top

while McGregor absolutely must go, its those that are behind his appointment, Prices's appointment, the appointments to the board, the firings of anyone from the outside that challenged the status quo that are to blame

the place reeks of nepotism and self serving greed

I'm skeptical of the recent "changes" as its the same old boys brigade in different roles

the one time we allowed in an outsider and handed over control, we won the comp within two seasons, we had every piece of of silverware available sitting at the club

what did we do?

learn nothing and revert to type

old boy reporting to old boy reporting to old boy, accountable to noone

massive clean out required for the culture to change

hopefully the new ownership is step 1 but as i said, I'm skeptical
Your last sentence states it perfectly I don’t think anything will happen only the Illawarra part will grow stronger as everyone can see nothing but silence comes from the club.