What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They still don't get it

brad_19

Juniors
You should be directing your hatred towards Waldron & the rest of the crooks, not Gallop, you should be thanking your lucky stars that the Storm didn't get booted out of the comp :roll:I think w

Oh trust me, it well and truly is. Waldron is absolute vermin filth who almost single-handedly destroyed our club through his dishonest and improper conduct. Gallop has my hatred, not so much for stripping the titles (I agree, it had to be done) but because of pathetic he has been in developing the code down here. No FTA until stupid hours, minimal grassroots development etc. Anyway, I'll leave all that for another thread.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Exactly!!!

Systematic Cap cheating
Grapple tackles
Chicken Wing yackles
Crusher tackles

still better than cronulla's legacy lol

My club may fold next year, or they may prosper if the development goes through, they might even one day win a premiership.
But they will never be remembered for being a bunch of cheating merkins that brought every dirty wrestling tackle into the game.

Apey

Staff member
Wouldn't the spineless thing to do be not strip the titles? Keep thinking the storm won in those years. It won't faze anyone else one bit.

:lol:

Based on this thread I would say that is completely wrong.

northwest9

Juniors
So much butthurt

I dint care about people calling them cheats, but i do have to laugh at the window washers at games who single out individual players, and scream at them for being "cheats", despite those players nor having played for the club in those years

HowHigh

Coach
At the end of the day the record books show that the storm did not win the premiership in 06 and 09. They were rightfully stripped.

We all know it, let the geniuss believe their premierships still stand.

Didgi

The bullshit thing though is Bellamy is somewhat right. The scumbags did get to experience the feeling of winning a premiership, and they reaped the benefits. The problem is that can never be taken away from them, despite the fact they don't deserve it. Hell, even the fans got to experience that feeling which other fans were robbed of.

I feel sorry for all the fans of Parra, Manly, Warriors, Saints, any team they ever beat in the finals or grand final for having their hopes taken away by a bunch of cheating merkins.

How do you ever compensate for that? It can never be changed.

Hell, I even feel sorry for lol@50uff$ fans that lost to cheating Scum teams during the regular season as those 2 points could have got them into the finals and we wouldn't have as much ammo to lol @ them (obviously we still would but that's beside the point.

Every player who still has a tattoo, or fond memories of their cheating should be ashamed of themselves and every person who has ever been associated with the Melbourne Storm 2006-2010 players, coaching staff, admin staff and fans owe everybody else in the game a massive apology.

Lowlife piece of shit scumbags

Would you like some more lemon for your bitterness?

Evenflow

Bench
That fact that none of you are just adds to why everyone hates you all so much.

I really can't work out what's funnier, the fact that you expend so much energy hating people on the interwebs or the that you actually think Storm fans give a f**k about what you or anyone else thinks :lol:

Unlike Manly fans, we really couldn't care less that we're hated. The more haters the better I say ;-)

brad_19

Juniors
Are you that naive?

I don't know what to believe - investigations never singled out individual players or coaches, so I'm not about to start playing the blame game unless we know for sure. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not going to start hating on guys like Slater, Cronk, Smith etc because of a "hunch" that they might have been involved. The fact is, evidence produced by a comprehensive audit (compiled by an external and highly reputable organisation) has determined that no players and coaches knew. I will go by that unless you can prove otherwise.

Didgi

Just one thing on this. Don't you Storm supporters for one second think that the players were absolved of any involvement or knowledge in that rorting.
They all refused to answer the questions of the auditors and investigators. That does not make them innocent by any stretch.
If anyone can sit there and say with a straight face that a player who signs one contract emblazened with NRL logos all over it and then signs a second or third contract which is kept hush hush, does not think that that is suspicious on so many levels, is having a major lend of themselves.
And does anyone seriously think that these contracts that were signed on the quiet and hidden so well were done so without players being told to not mention anything? hahaha comme on. Would defeat the purpose of the copious amounts of deception that went on if you weren't warning players to keep things on the down low.
If there was nothing to hide, why not answer the questions?? The ATO won't take no for an answer.

I take it you're a professional sportsperson that understands exactly how many contracts a player signs over all their deals and have an intimate knowledge of how they were presented to the Storm players.

Apey

Staff member
We all know it, let the geniuss believe their premierships still stand.

I am fairly sure Bellamy understands that on the official record the Storm have one premiership. They don't believe the premierships "still stand" in that regard.

If Bellamy and the players were truly innocent (there was a lack of evidence to suggest they weren't, however this doesn't necessarily mean they were innocent either) then they are no doubt feeling cheated like others are. I suspect that if people are waiting for them, the coach and the players, to say that they didn't deserve those premierships after all the work they put in towards them, you will be waiting a long time. Much like you'll be waiting a long time for people like yourself to get over feeling cheated.

simostorm

Bench
I don't think the question asked Bellamy was appropriate for the occasion. It clearly caught Craig offguard and the purpose of it was questionable.

I'm happy with his response even though he would have thought the question in bad taste. Bellamy had no choice but to answer the way he did and keep faith with supporters

yea.. agree.

simostorm

Bench
Simostorm, in case you forgot, the Melbourne Storm cheated the competition, the fans and 15 other clubs.

So Gallop showed some dignity in not reacting to the bs coming from Bellyache. Big deal.

Bellamy was handed the award ahead of Griffin who was more deserving, and he couldn't show an ounce of grace. The Storm were lucky not to be chucked out of the comp. They received some charity and then respond in this manner.

haha.. willow..

sting

Bench
Would you like some more lemon for your bitterness?

Sorry? Would you like to make a contribution to the thread? Or just another pointless post as usual?

I really can't work out what's funnier, the fact that you expend so much energy hating people on the interwebs or the that you actually think Storm fans give a f**k about what you or anyone else thinks :lol:

Unlike Manly fans, we really couldn't care less that we're hated. The more haters the better I say ;-)

No energy expended at all really. And that's the problem with you lot, you're all so arrogant about the whole thing. There wouldn't be as much hate if some of you were actually humble or remorseful about it.

I don't know what to believe - investigations never singled out individual players or coaches, so I'm not about to start playing the blame game unless we know for sure. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not going to start hating on guys like Slater, Cronk, Smith etc because of a "hunch" that they might have been involved. The fact is, evidence produced by a comprehensive audit (compiled by an external and highly reputable organisation) has determined that no players and coaches knew. I will go by that unless you can prove otherwise.

Fair enough, but I think it's absolutely ridiculous that nobody could have known. Especially with the dual contracts, incentives on the side, etc.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Scum club, they cheat, they ruin 4+ years of Rugby League and and then act like they're the victims and it was perfectly alright to have a 5+ million dollar squad running around against 4 million dollar squads.

But it's irrelevant what they think. The facts are they haven't won a premiership since 1999. /thread.

HowHigh

Coach
Scum club, they cheat, they ruin 4+ years of Rugby League and and then act like they're the victims and it was perfectly alright to have a 5+ million dollar squad running around against 4 million dollar squads.

But it's irrelevant what they think. The facts are they haven't won a premiership since 1999. /thread.
Smartest post of yours I've read

Didgi

Sorry? Would you like to make a contribution to the thread? Or just another pointless post as usual?

:lol: Have I had the misfortune of encountering you before?

I'm alright not spending hours of my day engaged in petty competitions over who's the most butthurt about some fans' experiences. Don't feel any need to waste my time, I do enjoy a good laugh at some of the statements on both sides of the argument though.

Matt23

Staff member

Well said :shock:

sting

Bench
:lol: Have I had the misfortune of encountering you before?

I'm alright not spending hours of my day engaged in petty competitions over who's the most butthurt about some fans' experiences. Don't feel any need to waste my time, I do enjoy a good laugh at some of the statements on both sides of the argument though.

No you haven't but I remember peoples names and posts. And from memory yours rarely add anything to the discussion.

Obviously I don't spend hours of my day on here either, judging by the amount of posts I've made in 6 years of being a member. I suppose even though you've made more than 4 times the amount in a quarter of the time doesn't really suggest much other than you post a lot of pointless bullshit.

Weren't you that idiot that thought you were a mod after you'd made like 6 posts????

Latest posts