What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They STILL dont get it.

Fire

First Grade
To farwell a club great - a man that Wayne Bennett said was the most couragous footballer he has ever coached, who scored a try in the first grand final win in thirty years, who held up the club badge when he crossed the line and gave us all a moment we will remember forever and cried in his farthers arms.... and and in his last ever game, a game that meant nothing. What do we do? we reward him with a spot on the bench.

Is it just me or do the people that run the Dragons now, not really know how we feel?

Give yourself a hand across the face.

jenninga

First Grade
To farwell a club great - a man that Wayne Bennett said was the most couragous footballer he has ever coached, who scored a try in the first grand final win in thirty years, who held up the club badge when he crossed the line and gave us all a moment we will remember forever and cried in his farthers arms.... and and in his last ever game, a game that meant nothing. What do we do? we reward him with a spot on the bench.

Is it just me or do the people that run the Dragons now, not really know how we feel?
Are you kidding.Deano unable to train consistently with the team and having to discipline himself to get up for each game in the last 4 or 5 years and show toughness and resilience has been given great support by both Bennett and Price .
The Dragons have rewarded Deano with loyalty .

Hutty1986

Immortal
For Youngy to even play any footy, let alone first grade is such an incredible achievement. Seeing him & Hornby win the comp in 2010 will live with me forever, such deserving winners

bottle

Coach
In a post match interview (MMM I think) Young said he wasn't even sure during the week that he was going to be able to play at all. Might have been fortunate to have got the time he did.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Most players would have been ruled out.

Btw, makes it all the more a good team effort considering we were reduced to two reserves.

Simon Templar

Juniors
How many people shed a tear with Dean when Craig gave him a hug after the GF win? Collective outpouring of emotion for the past 30 years. My kids still give me stick about it. Great player. Great moment. Thanks for the memories.

64 Dragon

Coach
How many people shed a tear with Dean when Craig gave him a hug after the GF win? Collective outpouring of emotion for the past 30 years. My kids still give me stick about it. Great player. Great moment. Thanks for the memories.

Hey Simon, I'm with you. Only my kids were crying tears of joy with me. It was the first Dragons premiership they had seen. What a day!