What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things I learnt tonight**

Miller Lite

Juniors
1) David Williams is the most overrated player in the NRL.
2) Brett White is the biggest merkin in the NRL
3) Noddy is the best halfback in the NRL.

** - That I already knew

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
We should go all out for hayne when he is on the market

Wolfman should have a name change to ragdoll, or gregs bitch.

I thought noddy was pretty average aside from the inglis tackle.

Miller Lite

Juniors
I just watched the replay again because I thought I'd missed something. I cannot believe you guys honestly think that Price knee'd White in the head. It was a shove at best and worse than that happens in every tackle.

White is merkin. Period.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Exactly, Price kneed (spelling?) him in the head, then advanced towards White after White lashed out at him in retaliation.
The commentators are idots Millers, I'm surprised you were surprised they missed something obvious :)
Vossy has turned into an obnoxious idiot IMO.
Cant say I've a lot of sympathy for Price, he went toe to toe and lost.

Noddy isnt even close to being the best half in the league. He did an ok job tonight, Im not really a Noddy fan or a Noddy basher, but if u wouldnt have Thurston or Prince in your team before him you are mad.

Special K

Coach
I just watched the replay again because I thought I'd missed something. I cannot believe you guys honestly think that Price knee'd White in the head. It was a shove at best and worse than that happens in every tackle.

White is merkin. Period.
Price threw a dog knee, had one thrown at him so he faked a punch and got dropped by the human marshmallow.

He can't complain and hopefully now he will stop his grubby tactics.

Feej

First Grade
Thought noddy played well tonight, though as usual he had a pretty average kicking game. Gave 100% though, and that can't be disputed. In fact I thought that if it wasn't for him and Barrett in the team, it's 3-0 this year.

Miller Lite

Juniors
Noddy isnt even close to being the best half in the league. He did an ok job tonight, Im not really a Noddy fan or a Noddy basher, but if u wouldnt have Thurston or Prince in your team before him you are mad.

Noddy played all over Thurston tonight.

Special K

Coach
Barrett played all over Noddy also. Both of their kicking game was farked though..

Barrett set up that try which broke QLD's back

SirShire

First Grade
Williams' try didn't do Barrett's kick justice. That was as good a kick behind the opposition line as you will ever see, textbook perfect. Had Jennings grounded it, it would have looked excellent.

He set up a try with that left foot step that bamboozled the QLD defence. And he had a hand in Hayne's no try (WTF?)

With ball in hand, Barrett provided all the points and he outplayed Noddy. That said, Noddy's defence was relentless. I didn't rate his kicking, but the defence was superb.

They make a good combination. SOO1 2010?

Breadman

Juniors
Price got what he deserved, he always acts the nice guy but watch him play closely and you wont find a dirtier player. The only thing that could've improved the situation was Hodges joining him in disneyland, farkin lowlife he is

Plastered

Juniors
1) David Williams is the most overrated player in the NRL. - LOL at Greg's b*tch comment. f**k me he must be thick because he didn't learn from the first don't argue, kept going high.
2) Brett White is the biggest merkin in the NRL - He can obviously punch, he's dropped Price and Ross. Thought the NSW props were damn good tonight, especially Perry.
3) Noddy is the best halfback in the NRL - No. He played the same tonight as he did for us for 7 years. 110% effort, average kicking, best kick chase in the comp but has to because his kicks are so shyte, goes well behind a dominant forward pack.
4) HODGES - If you think White is a merkin then have another look. f**k this guy makes me laugh. Did anyone see his point at Noddy and then then make the throat cutting action!! Hahahahahahaaaa!!! What a knob!!
5) Watmough - As much as I hate the pr*ck, what a game...
6) Thurston - A dirty cheap shot merkin...

Last edited:

Vossy

Bench
price - karma for what he did to caine (cant believe the powder puff white could fight)

hodges - kent of the highest order, cant believe no one dropped him..QLD = grubby f*ckwits

I will from this point on call wolfman gregs bitch classic

Price probably my favourite qld player but i love seeing anyone in a qld jumper get knocked out.

What did white do wring tonight he was certainly better than any qld forward tonight and can throw them.

lol at waterhouse and creigh getting sent off they didn't even throw a punch

DJDL

First Grade
1) David Williams is the most overrated player in the NRL. - LOL at Greg's b*tch comment. f**k me he must be thick because he didn't learn from the first don't argue, kept going high.
2) Brett White is the biggest merkin in the NRL - He can obviously punch, he's dropped Price and Ross. Thought the NSW props were damn good tonight, especially Perry.
3) Noddy is the best halfback in the NRL - No. He played the same tonight as he did for us for 7 years. 110% effort, average kicking, best kick chase in the comp but has to because his kicks are so shyte, goes well behind a dominant forward pack.
4) HODGES - If you think White is a merkin then have another look. f**k this guy makes me laugh. Did anyone see his point at Noddy and then then make the throat cutting action!! Hahahahahahaaaa!!! What a knob!!
5) Watmough - As much as I hate the pr*ck, what a game...
6) Thurston - A dirty cheap shot merkin...

It was Waterhouse's head slam that knocked Price out, which is why Waterhouse was sent off.
White KO'd Ross with an elbow to the head while Ross was lying prostrate on his back.
He is a cheap shot merchant and a c*** of the highest order.

Latest posts