What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things You Hate In Rugby League

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I'll kick us off.

-Stain George. pretty self explanitory really.
-The stripping rule. This f*$@ing shits me. And the inconsistency of it makes it all the more frustrating.
-Players who wear their socks down. Looks so unprofessional and ugly.
-Gambling. I honestly couldnt care less about what a side's odds are to win a game, and the game is slowly becoming based around it.
-Channel 9's Friday night/Sunday Arvo coverage. We see more ad's and hear more of Ray Warren and Phil Gould's arguments than footy. And it's the same teams every week.

webShark

I'll kick us off.

-Stain George. pretty self explanitory really.
-The stripping rule. This f*$@ing shits me. And the inconsistency of it makes it all the more frustrating.
-Players who wear their socks down. Looks so unprofessional and ugly.
-Gambling. I honestly couldnt care less about what a side's odds are to win a game, and the game is slowly becoming based around it.
-Channel 9's Friday night/Sunday Arvo coverage. We see more ad's and hear more of Ray Warren and Phil Gould's arguments than footy. And it's the same teams every week.

Tries awarded with virtually no control. Wouldn't be given if no video ref or in park football.
Hargreaves and Soward.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We all hate you too.

Now, why am I speaking for all of me.....I mean us.

I mean.......

you know

hmmm

M2D2

Bench
I agree with everything OP said. Except the betting, any time Captain charisma is on the telly with his deer in headlights impersonation is a great time to be alive.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Players staying down feigning injury after receiving a tickle on the face for the refs to blow a penalty. Hate it. Unless it's a Cronulla player doing the faking.

Card Shark

Immortal
Inconsistancy. Refs who miss blatant indescretions such as 2 Dragons knock ons but rule it a knock on every other similar time, such as 1 in Monday's game & 2 tonight in Titans game.

Players rolling the ball between their legs to play it. Refs cracked down on it & players smartened up their act. Now it is back for some lazy players.

Since 73

First Grade
Threads about thing you hate.
Channel nine not putting us on every Friday nite at 7:30pm.
Anybody who beats the Sharks.

chewsta

First Grade
The ridiculous prices of kids official jerseys! The same price for a XXXL at 1/8th the farkin size!

Latest posts