What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This HAS to be a gee up..

kooriguy

Juniors
i remember hearing a name being called out during olympic coverage one time and i laughed my ass off

"next up sumdum phuk representing thailand"

Danish

Referee
You can just tell his Dad came up with the name at some drunken party in high school and never gave up on the dream :lol:

What a classic

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thats gold :lol: I thought Pale Ale would be hard to top this year. But this guys definatley in front.

Great name.

Reminds me of a game at Kogarah about 15 years ago. Peter Spring (dragons prop) was suspended at the time, but there was a forward named Rod Coil running around in the lower grades who struck an uncanny resemblance to Mr Spring. Also lining up for the dragons in that match was a reserve back named Ben Dover.

No kidding.

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Prodigiousman said:
How good is that!

A kid who played for Parra in the lower grades last year was called:

Trent Waicokacola

Why not Pepsi?

Haha! I remember him - played for Fiji at some stage if I'm not mistaken...

But I reckon this young Mr. Willie Orwonti esq. (if it is not, indeed, just a massive wind up from someone!) - has him covered for 'best name ever'!! :lol:

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
I have just remembered myself & some mates cackling our way thru some English Pommy League game a few years back that was being replayed down the pub - and there was a player called Fuchs - which is a fairly common surname of German origin. Now that was bad enough - but then when combined with the commentator's thick Northern pommy accent, it just sounded like he was swearing his head off any time this Fuchs bloke touched the ball or did anything at all in general play!

Childish? - Yes, perhaps...but damned funny after a few schooners? - Damn straight!!! :lol: