What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is Anfield

pantherz9103

First Grade
TITAN1 said:
Why not all red jerseys and play with a round ball?:roll:
idjits.

What's your problem? Noone said anything about teams walking on the field side by side in two different lines or about matches running for an extra ten minutes!

TITAN1 said:
Why not all red jerseys and play with a round ball?:roll:
idjits.

There is only one idiot here and he seems to be a wanker.

I believe that it is about bringing a sense of pride to the jersey and firing the boys up when they walk out.

Kilkenny

Coach
This concept to be introduced by Matt Elliot and the coaching staff is a positive initiative and it is not the only one from what I learnt when I toured the new facilities at CUA.

In lieu of the way positive posts can be turned into negatives it makes one wonder whether it is best left unsaid?

*Sandy*

First Grade
It's only the trolls who are putting a negative spin on it Kilkenny and they can be dealt with.

I look forward to hearing of the other initiatives being introduced by Matt Elliott.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm sorry PK but I feel inhibited in terms of posting further details of what I observed during my personal tour of the new facilities at CUA.

What I will say is in speaking to a number of the players on the day I was there is they are 110% impressed, committed and focussed on the initiatives of Matt Elliot and his new regime.

I have been in and around this club since 1970 and I have not witnessed or felt such a positive vibe as I felt a couple of weeks ago when I was down at CUA.

As a life long Panthers supporter I am used to the lack of success on the playing field. From what I saw and from what I heard a couple of weeks ago the outlook for 2007 is so positive. I'm not talking premiership success as that would be inapprorpriate. What I am talking about is a competitive football side who competes for 80 minutes, giving 110% and entertaining the 20,000 fans who are going to come thru the gates!

I felt the Matt Elliot era is going to be a new dawn for the Club. The Matt Elliot regime is going to be the dawning of the Panthers dynasty. I know that is a big call but that is the feeling I got a couple of weeks ago. Believe me, for the first time in the history of this club, we are close to a period of domination!