What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is the best team for next year

Dragons_Head

Juniors
1. Naiqama
2. Macdougall
3. Gaz
4. Coops
5. B.Morris
6. Hornby
7. Head
8. Poore
9. Gorrell
10. Ryles
11. Creagh
12. Sims
13. Young

Steel Dragon

Bench
Dragon_psa said:
and the bench is......?
...non existant. The starting 13 is that good.

It sure would cut back on our salary cap expenditure.

I think Hornby will be at fullback, Mad Pup on the wing, Wes in the centre and Gaz at #6.

petetheileet

First Grade
I say a prayer every night that Gaz will not be moved to 5/8 i think henderson has to be close to starting (did you forget about him?) ahead of Poore and Ryles has to prove himself at the back end of this yr b4 he gets his starting position back i think woolford will start and unfortunately for Goz from what iv seen from Ndaira i think he will b a bencher soon

The Preacher

First Grade
petetheileet said:
I say a prayer every night that Gaz will not be moved to 5/8 i think henderson has to be close to starting (did you forget about him?) ahead of Poore and Ryles has to prove himself at the back end of this yr b4 he gets his starting position back i think woolford will start and unfortunately for Goz from what iv seen from Ndaira i think he will b a bencher soon

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Hendo signed with the Gold Coast ??:?

And where is the most important name of the lot, Regal Reece-King of the Wing

petetheileet

First Grade
The Preacher said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Hendo signed with the Gold Coast ??:?

And where is the most important name of the lot, Regal Reece-King of the Wing

lol sorry i had a brain fade...yeh im a supporter of reece bein in the 13 aswell