What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This jersey - yes or no?

Who likes this jersey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frenzy.

Immortal
You want some resin powder Quigs?

Bottle tops to tape to your hand?

A scroom cap?

Vaseline?

Comic books?

Arh. Those WERE the days

shaggs

Coach
I reckon it's because they didn't what to trot out a sponsorless season strip.

The club has bags and bags of jersey strips. They are used for all the trial games in the juniors and for interclub opposed sessions.

They wouldn't have specially made it for this game. Probably using it to replace an older trial set. This time next year the kids in the ball trials will be wearing them.

They white kits vs black kits vs blue kits vs grey etc.

Quigs

Immortal
You want some resin powder Quigs?

Bottle tops to tape to your hand?

A scroom cap?

Vaseline?

Comic books?

Arh. Those WERE the days

And while we are at it, the club should go out on a limb and invest in one of them Defence Coaching blokes. Turn Professional enough to teach the new players to correct style to tackle opponents.

I recommend this bloke.

p-81-06.jpg

p-81.jpg

p-44-07.jpg

It's all about technique, its all about the right forearm and where it connects with the head. Simple really, you'd think our dunderheads would pick that up.

Oh well there is always next year.

Quigs

Immortal
(pssst Cap'n believe it or not I am slowly upgrading the biff website. Ive just stole that pic and placed it in Kurts' Gallery...... don't know when the new site is going live, but its all happening Reg)