What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Week v Cowboys

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think on that occasion he was being shuffled around a lot for some dopey reason

gronkathon

First Grade
You may very well be right.

Maybe Farah & Marshall gave him the same treatment they gave Lazarus to protect their little buddy with the metal plate in his head?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who knows. He was playing between Lock and Centre, well thats what it looked like to me anyways.

Billythekid

First Grade
f**k Woods off. Useless bastard can't hold onto the ball for more than 30 seconds.

His made 7 errors this year if you include this week. I dare say that there is plenty of other players on the team doing worse then him. He is a solid defender with a good work ethic and he makes pretty good metres for his minutes.

I think he has been good and don't really understand the hate.

I also don't understand how anyone can want Murdoch-Masila starting in front of Fulton. Fulton is a good defender who can make 40+ tackles. I think yous need him starting. In fact in general i think he is pretty underated on here.

Masila has a poor work ethic and looks pretty unfit. That plus he misses a lot of tackles.

Even though Gibbs is leaving next year i think he deserves his spot. Besides Ellis he is probably your best defender and he does a lot of cleaning up.

The most important changes by far are dumping Mckinnon for anyone and dropping Lui until he learns how to tackle. His defense has been atrocious all year but this last match missing 11 tackles is just incredible.

Other than that i would just bring back players from injury when they're ready and i think yous will be ok.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His made 7 errors this year if you include this week. I dare say that there is plenty of other players on the team doing worse then him. He is a solid defender with a good work ethic and he makes pretty good metres for his minutes.

I think he has been good and don't really understand the hate.

I also don't understand how anyone can want Murdoch-Masila starting in front of Fulton. Fulton is a good defender who can make 40+ tackles. I think yous need him starting. In fact in general i think he is pretty underated on here.

Masila has a poor work ethic and looks pretty unfit. That plus he misses a lot of tackles.

Even though Gibbs is leaving next year i think he deserves his spot. Besides Ellis he is probably your best defender and he does a lot of cleaning up.

The most important changes by far are dumping Mckinnon for anyone and dropping Lui until he learns how to tackle. His defense has been atrocious all year but this last match missing 11 tackles is just incredible.

Other than that i would just bring back players from injury when they're ready and i think yous will be ok.
I'm going to say that I think that the figure of 7 errors is wrong.

Nevertheless, every one of those 7 errors have been critical. he always seems to lose the pill at the most important time of a game.

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Win lose or draw against the Cows, how I would love to see some imagination shown in team selection & see Sheens give some young guys a go :D

azsportza

Live Update Team
Side:

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Mitch Brown 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Liam Fulton 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Sean Meaney 15. Todd Payten 16. Aaron Woods 17. Andrew Fifita

Interesting move with Moltzen, I still would like to see Jake Mullaney to get a go. But Sheens obviously seems to think that Moltzen is a fullback. Also questionable pick on Sean Meaney.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Side:

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Mitch Brown 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Liam Fulton 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interesting move with Moltzen, I still would like to see Jake Mullaney to get a go. But Sheens obviously seems to think that Moltzen is a fullback. Also questionable pick on Sean Meaney.

Play it again Sam. My goodness, bombs away with Moltzen at the back..that's if they don't run straight through Lui first

Juniors
Side:

Woo Hoo was hoping to see Moltzen start at fullback again. Got a bet going with my Dragons mates on,

Unforced Errors
Forced Erros
Unforced errors leading directly to tries
Forced errors leading directly to tries
Slowing down just before the defensive line
Not taking the high ball
Pretending to be obstructed while pretending to take the high ball
Not taking a long kick on the full
Standing in the wrong position to defend a long kick
Standing in the wrong position to defend a short kick
Tieing a shoe lace whan Keith pops his head through the line with an arm free
Trying to stop any of the Sims brothers before the try line by grabbing their sleeve.

I got this one in the bag boys.

macnaz

Staff member
f**k U SHEENS U MORON !! You dont want Moltzen anymore because the club has to sign youth and you go and pick a player U DONT f**kING WANT ,and not only that!! you pick him IN HIS WORST POSITION !! Honestly we can have all the clean outs under the sun but unless The the toolman f**ks off elsewhere its just all a waste of time and a waste of supporters bucks year after f**king year !! Hey Shines ....You cry at the last media conference and blame the players for what happens on the field and then YOU take no responsibility for ever preventing it.... THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS MOLTZEN ISNT A FULLBACK YET U PICK HIM.... so when he drops bombs, fails to contest the ball ,makes f**k all metres etc YOU i bet as weak as you are will blame Moltzen for that and NOT your pig headed geniused mentality for selecting him there .. U are a merkin Sheens

Last edited:

R2Coupe

Juniors
Moltzen is a Tiger this year and does not deserve this kind of comment from supporters. If he wears the Tigers' jersey, he has my support.

It is also difficult to comment on team selections unless all facts are known.

Last edited:
macnaz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: very funny,

R2Coupe - facts you say, read what macnaz said regarding 1 selection.
facts - Meaney is a fullback and is fit enough and good enough to be in the 17.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Woo Hoo was hoping to see Moltzen start at fullback again. Got a bet going with my Dragons mates on,

Unforced Errors
Forced Erros
Unforced errors leading directly to tries
Forced errors leading directly to tries
Slowing down just before the defensive line
Not taking the high ball
Pretending to be obstructed while pretending to take the high ball
Not taking a long kick on the full
Standing in the wrong position to defend a long kick
Standing in the wrong position to defend a short kick
Tieing a shoe lace whan Keith pops his head through the line with an arm free
Trying to stop any of the Sims brothers before the try line by grabbing their sleeve.

I got this one in the bag boys.

hahahaaaa its funny cause its true

R2Coupe

Juniors
Has Meaney been playing fullback for BRET?

Is this your opinion he is good enough to be in the NRL?

As I stated, it is hard to comment on team selections unless all facts are known.

Yes, I've read Macnaz's comments and find them disburbing.

Latest posts