What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Week v Cowboys

macnaz

Staff member
Has Meaney been playing fullback for BRET?

Is this your opinion he is good enough to be in the NRL?

As I stated, it is hard to comment on team selections unless all facts are known.

Yes, I've read Macnaz's comments and find them disburbing.
Guess what tho !! I find your reason for being here disturbing Coupe.. your WT management and Sheens love is f**king sickening. What facts do you need to know ?? I and anyone that has watched a Tigers game that has a clue would know Moltzen is NOT a fulback .... can you tell me and others what it is we should know that may suggest otherwise ??

Last edited:

R2Coupe

Juniors
I'll stick solid with the Club and also support the selected players.

You are the one calling for change. I made the observation it is hard to comment on team selection unless privy to all facts. I am not.

Your post was so over the top it was disturbing.

macnaz

Staff member
I'll stick solid with the Club and also support the selected players.

You are the one calling for change. I made the observation it is hard to comment on team selection unless privy to all facts. I am not.

Your post was so over the top it was disturbing.
Fair enuf mate ... BUT Moltzen at fullback... Just watch him play and there ARE NO FURTHER FACTS TO KNOW ,, i dont care if he trains well, does heaps of charity work or even Deep Throat's Sheens, its all erelevant ..... HE IS A SHIT FULLBACK fullstop , nothing more to know or be privy about .

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moltzen is the worst fullback in the NRL, without doubt.

Wesser and McKinnon may be old, crocked and slow, but at least they have a go and their support play is better than anything Moltzen can come up with - he only runs off his bread and butter Benji and no-one else.

Ben Barba could not catch a cold but again, he has a go and is the leading try scorer. What else does Moltzen bring, aside from from a refusal to put his body on the line, refusal to run the ball back (instead palming it off to an unsuspecting winger right before the line) etc.

I'm all for dropping McKinnon but replacing him with Moltzen is f**king madness.

leoc

Juniors
Guys, not sure we should be wrecking the NYC team as they have a genuine show. If first grade are to make it, it has to happen with the return of the injured guys and not the NYC guys. Leave the players there and worry about them in Nrl next season.
Even though Fifita is going, I can't have Woods ahead of him, sorry guys not that impressed..
Macnaz, the only disturbing thing about your post is that you didn't take the mickey out of Lui being selected in his customery roll as turnstile in a 7 jersey!!

Guys, not sure we should be wrecking the NYC team as they have a genuine show. If first grade are to make it, it has to happen with the return of the injured guys and not the NYC guys. Leave the players there and worry about them in Nrl next season.
Even though Fifita is going, I can't have Woods ahead of him, sorry guys not that impressed..
Macnaz, the only disturbing thing about your post is that you didn't take the mickey out of Lui being selected in his customery roll as turnstile in a 7 jersey!!

So so true that.. Never thought of it that way.. Stuff the 1st grade side this year... The u20's deserve a chance to complete their year together and do the best they can with their players playing for them....and not a struggling team full of adults with too much money and not enough heart..

GO the U20's....

Latest posts