What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Weeks Cssc Bus - $15.00 - Read More For Details

The Nulla #2

Bench
Attention all CSSC Members - this is the finalised arrangements for game day:

Where: Taren Pt Bowling Club
When: 10:30AM, Easter Sunday for a brief club getogether at the Bowlo
Price: $15 will get you the return trip to C'town, WITH complementary beverages on board.
Departure from C'town: 4:30PM

This will be a BIG event. It's our chance to really make our mark in the NRL as the competitions most vocal and most passionate supporter base. Fire up, as of the 50 seats I have available on board the bus, nearly 20 have been snapped up.

If you are keen, please drop a post on this thread or PM me.

Dread

Juniors
I would very much like to partake in this epic journer to the ends of the earth.

Scotty

Juniors
Chuck me down for 4 seats mate, ive recruited well in the last week for that game. Can't wait!!!

Any reason why its leaving from the Bowls club instead of the Leaguesy?

Thomo.

First Grade
do you reckon you guys could somehow get a live link to america for me!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

SirShire

First Grade
Scotty, can you PM me the names of your mates and yourself so I can add you to the list?

SirShire

First Grade
Attention all CSSC Members - this is the finalised arrangements for game day:

Where: Taren Pt Bowling Club
When: 10:30AM, Easter Sunday for a brief club getogether at the Bowlo
Price: $15 will get you the return trip to C'town, WITH complementary beverages on board.
Departure from C'town: 4:30PM

This will be a BIG event. It's our chance to really make our mark in the NRL as the competitions most vocal and most passionate supporter base. Fire up, as of the 50 seats I have available on board the bus, nearly 20 have been snapped up.

If you are keen, please drop a post on this thread or PM me.

jc155776

Coach
Get into this people, you got a great opportunity us supporters up here would love yo have so make the most of it and at least get the Cronulla name known for being the best at SOMETHING.

Nuffs

Bench
i might be a starter. will have to check on the weekend

i'm up for a footy game with the projected hangover from my girlfriends 21st the night before :lol:

Aries

Bench
OT: I paid my membership fees, for me and my daughter, today and I maybe at the game tommorrow, depending if I have to go to sydney tommorrow to pick up some materials. She has a wedding to go to though... no NOT hers ;-)

Could nulla 2 or someone PM me their mobile number so I can arrange to get my shirt etc.. if I do come down! I wont know till 9am.

beekershark

Bench
Place me on the roll for Beeker , my mate Ben and my mate Brad- 3 in Total.

my two guests are not members of the CSSC but may well be by the end of the day :)

Shark

Bench
That's not the Ben and the Brad I think it is, is it Beeks...If it is, look out boys!

:)

The Nulla #2

Bench
THE BUS IS IN HIGH DEMAND!!

We are close to filling the first bus, whos to say we wont get 2-3 if we have to!

Get on board people!