What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Weeks Cssc Bus - $15.00 - Read More For Details

Aries

Bench
thomo_shark said:
i was there with a few CSSC boys! i didn't have my shirt on, has been taken for promotional reasons!:)

Geez, They've dropped their Dress Standards since my days there...
"Flaired" Slacks, Tight clinging "Button up" Shirts only (only buttoned up half way of cause), Gold chain around the neck and the obligatory 4" high platform shoes... no T-shirts or runners!! :lol:

Do us proud guys, and FIRE THE F*CK UP!!

Nuffs

Bench
i'm unfortunately out this weekend boys

have been forced into the girlfriends 21st hangover party or some sh*t like that. will be watching the game at some chicks house

might have to come along to the Panthers game in a couple of weeks

newman

First Grade
I wont be on the bus, but am making a mercy dash out there just for first grade in the car. I will stand with CSSC (you guys are gonna be on the hill right?), truckers hat perched loftily atop my mighty crown.

I wont have the shirt on cause I lost it the first night.

beekershark

Bench
Mate we're in the unreserved seating section, the east terrace, but call one of us when you arrive aedn we'll sort you out to get in