What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Weeks Cssc Bus - $15.00 - Read More For Details

Macca

Coach
Massive. . .

Remember last year at Shark Park when they flogged us?

They also outcheered us and had a few of us very angry about that, in fact, it was the first time the CSSC idea came about.

Easter Sunday is the day the tables are turned.

ali

Bench
Macca said:
Massive. . .

Remember last year at Shark Park when they flogged us?

They also outcheered us and had a few of us very angry about that, in fact, it was the first time the CSSC idea came about.

Easter Sunday is the day the tables are turned.

Yep, that was probably the most away supporters outside of Saints I've seen at Shark Park. Their supporter group was massive and loud, and they also had plenty scattered throughout the stands. In reverse we took practically no one to Campbeltown last year, and our army chose to sit in an alcohol free zone, further diluting what support we had.

I can't wait for Sunday.

Macca

Coach
alcohol free zones?

sh*t we better work out where they are and totally avoid them

beekershark

Bench
LOL yes Shark, it may well be the Ben and Brad you are thinking of, coming down from the central coast especially for the trip.

I totally agree with you lads about getting some vocal presence revenge on the tigers at their home ground. The charter of the CSSC is to get the sharks supporters known as the best away supporters both in behaviour and in colour and in noise.

Bring it on !

Thomo.

First Grade
do me proud fellas!

i remeber that day against the tigers last year, embarrassing...beer hill was outnumbered by tigers fans as well.

Shark

Bench
Boys, if I make it to the game I'll drive, as I'm coming from the other direction. Sounds like a blinder...!

Nuffs

Bench
i'm still undecided. will know by tomorrow probably

talked to a mate (a CSSC member) on saturday night at carmens and he was begging me to come

if i do come, could i get my shirt on the day with my $40?

Thomo.

First Grade
Nuffs said:
i'm still undecided. will know by tomorrow probably

talked to a mate (a CSSC member) on saturday night at carmens and he was begging me to come

if i do come, could i get my shirt on the day with my $40?

i was there with a few CSSC boys! i didn't have my shirt on, has been taken for promotional reasons!:)

Nuffs

Bench
i was talking to a shirt-wearing member. was talking to reece williams for a bit too. champion bloke.

and i'd be a medium shirt i spose

Macca

Coach
Medium. I don't think we'll have any medium left at this stage but we'll lend you a larger size for the game this week and get a medium to you asap.

ali

Bench
Macca said:
alcohol free zones?

sh*t we better work out where they are and totally avoid them

North end hill from memmory was the alcohol free zone. We ended up on the south hill, where there would have been lucky to be 20 Sharks fans scattered across it. Fairly intimidating place where there is only 3 of you.

givmeabeer

Juniors
Have a Blackbelt session at Taekwondo, so take me off the list if you marked me down. Have sent you an email but I'll be all fired up for the Penrith clash..

Thomo.

First Grade
givmeabeer said:
Have a Blackbelt session at Taekwondo, so take me off the list if you marked me down. Have sent you an email but I'll be all fired up for the Penrith clash..

don't back out on me mate...see you at penrith:cool: