What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks side is a worry

The Colonel

Immortal
brokendigit said:
Fair point - but 606pts For can't be sneezed at... Best in the League, last time I checked...
Best defence as well - we'll be lucky to get within 12pts!

Morrison has been responsible fo about 90 of those 606 points at the very least so he will be missed. You can try and offload favouritism all you want BD but fact of the matter is you'll have to wear it regardles of if you win or lose.... ;-)

brokendigit

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Morrison has been responsible fo about 90 of those 606 points at the very least so he will be missed. You can try and offload favouritism all you want BD but fact of the matter is you'll have to wear it regardles of if you win or lose.... ;-)

If you had Ryles & Morrison in your starting line-up, who would you rather lose to injury?

Kornstar

Coach
If we tighten our marker defence and we are successful in this area, we will win, they killed Brisbane last week for their poor marker defence.

The Colonel

Immortal
brokendigit said:
If you had Ryles & Morrison in your starting line-up, who would you rather lose to injury?

Ryles. Great go forward yes but you can replace that with a youngster like you did last week against the Broncos. Your boys didn't miss a beat. Bailey sort of helped a little....

Morrison takes pressure off Hindmarsh in defence and attack. He has scored 9 tries this season and has six try assists. It was also no coincedence that of the two games we dropped before the bye, Morrison didn't play in one and was off the field for the majority of the other.

Dragonheart

Juniors
Sunday is basically bragging rights anyway. Neither team's GF campaign will hinge on this weeks result. Mathematically it could have a bearing on the minor premiership, but there are way too many variables in that equation.

Having said that......my tagline speaks for itself:D

mickdo

Coach
brokendigit said:
Fair point - but 606pts For can't be sneezed at... Best in the League, last time I checked...
Best defence as well - we'll be lucky to get within 12pts!
You obviously haven't been reading the papers :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
brokendigit said:

easilly Ryles, for the exact reason that colonel said.

guys, is it no coincidence that out the 4 times this year we have put 50 or more against other teams, 3 times tahu was missing, and i m not having a go at tahu would love him to play, but dont despair, wagon was in at least 2 of these games.

brokendigit

Juniors
Ah well... Looking forward to being in amongst the Red & White on Sunday...

The heart says Saints in a close one, but the head says Parra 13+

PUMPED!!!:thumn

Nickeel

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Ah well... Looking forward to being in amongst the Red & White on Sunday...

The heart says Saints in a close one, but the head says Parra 13+

PUMPED!!!:thumn

Geez, I hope your head is right! :)

Will see you all out there. I wish it was this afternoon!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!

Nick

Grail

Juniors
brokendigit said:

I'd lose Ryles first. The better Dragon's bookend is heading to the coast come '07.

Suitman

Post Whore
Pig,

Just be comforted in the fact that Brian's hand has been forced by injury. If Muzza was fit..............................

In saying that, I also believe Burt has had a pretty reasonable last few games, and I would love to see him keep improving.
Obviously, my goal is to see us win everything.

Suity

brokendigit

Juniors
Grail said:
The better Dragon's bookend is heading to the coast come '07.

The Salary Cap constraints of helping to turn local juniors into Representative players...

Oh, the humanity! ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
brokendigit said:
The Salary Cap constraints of helping to turn local juniors into Representative players...

Oh, the humanity! ;-)

God bless the Illawarra Steelers. ;-)

brokendigit

Juniors
eelavation said:
you know! the club that 95% of your juniors come from?

Isn't that the club whose debts we've absorbed, & who we've kept in the black since 1999?

Oh - yeah, I remember them... :roll:

Probably not a subject that'd be worth continuing in this thread though... ;-)