What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Weeks Team, plus Webby's 100th

jet23

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
Koopu Out Of Cowboys Clash

Wairangi Koopu has been ruled out of the Warriors clash with the North Queensland Cowboys in Auckland on Saturday night.

Koopu was amongst a group of four players included in the team, but still under injury clouds.

However, coach Ivan Cleary says Koopu has failed to recover from a shoulder injury suffered against Cronulla.

Cleary says the other players are still hopeful but they can not make a call at this stage.

However, he says Koopu is definitely out, which is a big loss for the them.

The other players who remain in doubt are Steve Price, Tony Martin and Awen Guttenbeil.
Own3d from XtraMSN

Guess that breaks his 50-odd consecutive appearances for the club. Assuming Price, Guttenbeil and Martin all gets ruled out along with Wai, the replacements are likely to be Rapira, Vuna and probably Fai but we need another forward. Who's your pick?

ozbash

Referee
hey, JRo is playing, we,ll win. :D

hope aunty ivan gives georgie tooaaakoooraa at least one run this lifetime.

sonny fai needs a jenny craig course from what ive seen.

MKEB...

Staff member
I am glad Weebby got his hundredth game in before he left for cas...

In the same token, it would be nice to see a debut. Some one on their hundredth and someone on their first. Has a nice symmetry to it.

Iafeta

Referee
For Cas?

He's going to Leeds isn't he? It's my old mate Awen going to Castleford... Why must you remind me of that :-(

Latest posts