What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thousand Point Duds

Are Wests the worst side ever ?

• Yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Logan in 2002

• No - someone else was worse (tick here mud)

• Total voters

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Souths Logan and Wests will surely concede their 1000th point against (each) in Round 22.

By Contrast the top attacking side Redcliffe will not crack 800.

Although the comp has been pretty competitive for the top 5 it's been a rout at the bottom.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Yeah but that Logan side was put together a week before the start of the comp and they were paid in meat pies (for wins only :lol: ).....

Wests have some established qld cup players and had no off season shakes (unlike this coming off season me thinks)

Logan looked a lot more like winning a game v Souths and Central than Wests did.

Both came down to the final minute.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
So how will the same Wests players do in the BRL ????

Will be an interesting experiment - the worst side in the qld cup now playing a level down.

Will they be the best or ordinary ?

mud n blood

Juniors
farkov ..... :cry:

Anyway, Wests were robbed against the Scomets. =;

Only 4 "thousand-pointers" ever at this stage ....

1998 Bundaberg
1999 Souths (overall)
2002 Bogan City
2003 my mob :(

Caboolture/Valleys came oooooooooooooor-fully close in 1995 with 996 pts overall ......

Big Tommy

Juniors
I take no joy in this poll.

Trust me - every club, including the Dolphins, are only a couple of seasons and a few poor decisions away from being in this class.

Latest posts