What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three minor premierships in a row

Rabbits20

Immortal
All these players you have been forced to shed yet Politis still thinks you could afford Hayne if things don't work out there.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...-of-jarryd-hayne/story-e6frf3vu-1227506440741

From the article:

Politis confirmed to Roosters Radio that speculation he was grooming Hayne to sign with his club should his NFL journey end prematurely was accurate; admitting he would have jumped at the chance to secure one of the game?s biggest signatures.
?It would be a good one to make a reality,? Politis said of potentially making Hayne a Rooster"

That's a mill atleast you could just find room for next year according to the guy in charge. It so obvious the roosters spend more than most clubs on their roster.

Spot on. Politis is sly.

aqua_duck

Coach
Everyone bags out the roosters but as a knights fan I have nothing but admiration especially for the job Trent Robinson has done. People love to mention the cap and everything, that's all purely speculation at the end of the day, I personally look at the development of guys like Tupou, Guerra, Liu, Taukeiaho, Napa, Evans, Moa, etc and wish my club had the ability to identify and develop so many good players. It seems everytime they lose a player, they pull a guy from out of nowhere not no ones heard of and that player just kills it

my2centsworth

Juniors
Is that 20 Minor Premierships and only 13 Premierships now ? ( A few of those would be duplicates with the historical first past the post)
Are the Roosters September/Finals Footy chokers ?

H.H

Juniors
Is that 20 Minor Premierships and only 13 Premierships now ? ( A few of those would be duplicates with the historical first past the post)
Are the Roosters September/Finals Footy chokers ?

Could be.

13 Premierships and 15 runners up if I recall correctly. In my time, 2003/04 should have reversed that little comparative and probably were both chokes.