What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

jc155776

Coach
I think we can all now agree that we are sick of the Newcastle scumbag club bringing the league into disrepute.

Time to kick them out of the comp and bring back the Mariners.

The Colonel

Immortal
As mentioned by another poster in the Knights forum, I hope that it doesn't lead to allegations that he was supplying team mates given the good fortune the Knights have had recently in terms of sponsors.....

Mr Saab

Referee
IF it is found he had supplied his team mates with tim tams and the like then sh*t wont hit the fan, it will hit the clouds.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Fein, mate, its Rugby League. Of course we'll top it.
The editors at Fairfax and News are celebrating their 2010 Christmas parties right now thanks to Wixy. Its all come early for them.
All that was coming up was news on Aus v West Indies bore fest & Tigers 15th mistress. Only thisng that could wipe this is if Tigers Mistress happened to be a Mister.

Bicey_18

Bench
I think we can all now agree that we are sick of the Newcastle scumbag club bringing the league into disrepute.

Time to kick them out of the comp and bring back the Mariners.

Brett Seymour? Paul Gallen? The performances of the 2009 Cronulla Sharks?

Fraser

fmd this is a nothing story!!!!!! media as usual picking on rugby league again while afl and union are treated like fairies

Mr Saab

Referee
fmd this is a nothing story!!!!!! media as usual picking on rugby league again while afl and union are treated like fairies

This is far from a nothing story. Stop being a fan who passes the buck and says "oh but what about AFL"
If league players didnt f**k up so much then we would have have mud thrown at us

MacDougall

First Grade
Danny is going to Prison. There'll be no skipping around this like our other fickle footy friends. Danny drew the short straw methinks.

Fein

First Grade
Only thisng that could wipe this is if Tigers Mistress happened to be a Mister.

Bang on the money here, Ronnie.

We need a sacrificial homo to come forth and say he was "mauled" by the Tiger.

Moffo, would you be up for this?

skeepe

Immortal
so how is Bulgerreli doing these days???

Got sacked immediately, as you would know.

The Knights, on the other hand, have a long and proud history of forgiving their drug offenders, or even employing those who have been sacked from other clubs for drug incidents:

Andrew Johns
Robbie O'Davis
Adam MacDougall
Ben Kennedy
Mitchell Sargent

Need I go on?

Big Time

Juniors
Fffs,involved in a drug ring stretching from Newcastle to Grafton.Although from memory Wicks is originally from Grafton.

Yep definately is a Grafton boy. I just don't get these blokes. They have a dream job but so many of them are intent on f*cking it up for themselves.

Latest posts