What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

Apey

Staff member
lol the only thing I care about in this is how big an impact it will have on the sponsorship.

Wicks meh, bye.. useless anyway.

Evenflow

Bench
fmd this is a nothing story!!!!!! media as usual picking on rugby league again while afl and union are treated like fairies

Charged with 6 counts of supplying prohibited drugs and 2 counts of possessing a prohibited drug. Yep, a nothing story if i've ever heard one :crazy:

:lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Danny is going to Prison. There'll be no skipping around this like our other fickle footy friends. Danny drew the short straw methinks.

What? He's been indicted on major drug offences. Not having a slash or falling asleep in a cab blind drunk. Granted the Inglis and Stewart allegations are of a more serious nature than that, but they are aggravated assault cases involving individuals and area of a my word versus yours nature.

Nothing to do with the short straw, its everything to do with being a major player in a substantial drug supply syndicate & of being in possession of an indictable amount of a prohibited substance at the time of his arrest if the allegations are proven correct.

Short straw may arse. Looks more like he's been caught red handed to me.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Got sacked immediately, as you would know.

The Knights, on the other hand, have a long and proud history of forgiving their drug offenders, or even employing those who have been sacked from other clubs for drug incidents:

Andrew Johns
Robbie O'Davis
Adam MacDougall
Ben Kennedy
Mitchell Sargent

Need I go on?

Don't think for a second your boys & everyone elses haven't loved their share of the gear Skeepe. This is different to any of those. This is an alleged contrived & planned crimminal racket. The boys above may have got on the juice, dropped a pinger & snorted a line, but thats hardly to say theu should be classed alongside what Danny. Not after what the charges that have been bought against him allege.

Chook Herron

Juniors
26886-17129.gif

Cletus

First Grade
Fffs,involved in a drug ring stretching from Newcastle to Grafton.Although from memory Wicks is originally from Grafton.

I'm from Grafton too, there weren't any drugs there when I was a boy:sarcasm:.

I can see where this is going though and it doesn't look good. Onya bike son!

Devilous

Juniors
FFS we must be one of the biggest soap opera's going around. Sex, Drugs, Booze, Police.

Channel 10 can replace Bold and the Beautiful with one hours daily sessions of NRL reporting!!

:crazy:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
isn't he on pretty good money?

probably money most of us average people will NEVER see. human nature is to be greedy no matter what you've got...

he's a f**king idiot and if found guilty should be banned for life.

i was actually enjoying seeing yawnion boys on the backpage for their indiscretions but this fat bastard has f**ked league over once again.

Alex28

Coach
There is a god after all...awesome news!

And it's f***ing rich to see Canberra and Cronulla supporters bagging us!

bluesbreaker

Bench
AHAHAHAH CLINT DOGG, HOW'S THE PROMISING RAP CAREER GOING YOU f**kING MORON?

AHAHAHAHAHA. Funny you missed out on Aus hip-hop blowing up. Every other merkin could get a record deal.

ClintDogg

Juniors
AHAHAHAH CLINT DOGG, HOW'S THE PROMISING RAP CAREER GOING YOU f**kING MORON?

AHAHAHAHAHA. Funny you missed out on Aus hip-hop blowing up. Every other merkin could get a record deal.
Ive been rapping / Djing and making my own music and selling it since 1998. Running my own Records Label C-Style Records, doing it independant is way Better.

Yeah Im still going good thanks.

PM me 4 the link to my music video thats being played on RAGE ABCTv. I can also send you the playlist from RAGE themself to prove it.

Last edited:

bluesbreaker

Bench
Must sting to watch the herd, hoods, drapht, bliss, muph, pegz etc blow up and you're still selling 3.5 records a year over the internet.

Anyway, I just had to throw in a cheap-shot, brings me back to the old days of spamming your message board about your awful, awful rapping skills.

Now back to the hole!

Bazal

Post Whore
Stupid fat prick...I can imagine the "league culture" sh*t that's going to come out of this rubbish, despite the fact that this is indicative only of the culture of the city out of which the fat bastard was playing

Latest posts