What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

perverse

Referee
Stupid fat prick...I can imagine the "league culture" sh*t that's going to come out of this rubbish, despite the fact that this is indicative only of the culture of the city out of which the fat bastard was playing
which is why people from grafton were arrested as part of the same "bust"...?

not that i'm saying there isn't a drug culture in newcastle... there most certainly is. heh.

then again, it's much harder to "score" in newcastle than say sydney, melbourne or brisbane... you can get whatever you want just about anywhere in those cities.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
which is why people from grafton were arrested as part of the same "bust"...?

not that i'm saying there isn't a drug culture in newcastle... there most certainly is. heh.

Yeah but you expect this sh*t weekly in Grafton, lol. Newie has been on a downhill slide since the steel works shut down IMO. There were a lot of working class folk at the steel works, sure, but they were hard working blokes to go with the hard drinking and so on. Now that the works are gone, their place seems to have been taken by scumbag dole bludgers. You only have to look at the state of places like Hunter St or some of the inner suburbs to see the way the place is going...I've never been offered more drugs anywhere than my last outing in Newie, which is something of a feat

jc155776

Coach
Brett Seymour? Paul Gallen? The performances of the 2009 Cronulla Sharks?

f**k mate your right.

Being drunk in a nightclub area and pissing on a wall are horrendous crimes when compared to just slinging some dope.

I stand by my comment. Replace the Knights with the Mariners. Cut the cancers out!!

I got one!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only thisng that could wipe this is if Tigers Mistress happened to be a Mister.
There are rumours that this may actually be revealed soon.

Along with an illegitmate child.

They might put these stories on the backburner now though.

The NewsLtd mob will be working hard for the next 5 minutes on an Underbelly link to Wicks.

If that doesn't help them, then they all need to get the sack!

Sugar

Bench
There are rumours that this may actually be revealed soon.

Along with an illegitmate child.

They might put these stories on the backburner now though.

The NewsLtd mob will be working hard for the next 5 minutes on an Underbelly link to Wicks.

If that doesn't help them, then they all need to get the sack!
Aussie Blob

Fraser

send wicks off to yawnion, he can continue to play in that incorrigible culture that sport is starting to produce

ucantseeme

Juniors
Quade Cooper got put up for burglary and he is a current Wallaby test star. There was a couple of articles buried in the paper but it wasn't a big deal.

I expect a drug charge against an NRL interchange player like Wicks to get even softer treatment.

Latest posts