What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

innsaneink

Referee
he won't be there for 3 years, he'll get parole I reckon.
Three years on top, 18 months non parole...good behaviour etc he might do 14/15 months
However he may find it tough to stay out of trouble even if he wants to, being a high profile footy player, plenty might want a piece of him.
Only 25 too....

Engine

Juniors
I actually rated him as a good impact player. He should have knucked down and made a go of his natural ability.

beave

Coach
good luck getting a job afterwards as well I reckon................ who the f**k would want to employ him?

Engine

Juniors
He won't be able to go to ESL. I seriously doubt an nrl team would employ him...unless he made a serious genuine effort to give back to the community. Brendan Fevola cannot get a job despite some great form in the VFL competition. But, he has not made a serious effort to give back to the community.

Eels Dude

Coach
Seems a bit harsh a penalty when you consider they give much more lenient sentences for what I'd consider much harsher crimes. That's all a matter of opinion really. He only has himself to blame though he knew the risks involved.

It was always odd that part of the evidence against him was a phone call between him and Chris Houston yet that wasn't admissable evidence in Houston's case.

ClintDogg

Juniors
The "night" b4 he got busted/raided.

14334_369882935028_820500028_10215936_1562430_n.jpg

We also have the same solicitor.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Three years for systemic supply?

Its worth the risk if thats all you get IMO. Why the f**k do we work to pay taxes to the man when drug runners make massive dough and only do a three stretch when busted. Its been nearly two years since he was canned and he won't be in the clink for as long as its taken him to get to court.

Lego_Man

First Grade
He sold pingers, which are about the least harmful recreational drug out there (and yes, i include weed and alcohol).

3 years is harsh, if he'd beaten a guy half to death he'd probably have got less than that.

Rexxy

Coach
Always gobsmacked by some of the hypocrisy on these boards by those holier-than-though ratchet jaws.

lI hope newcastle stand by him.... And the NRL, too.

Theres nothing to be gained by hanging him out to dry and plenty fo good press for when he will have served his time and paid his price.

no-one is beyond redemption.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Can someone explain to me how the hell Houston has gotten away scot free?

There's audio of him buying drugs. :S

Latest posts