What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston found not guilty

badav

Bench
I gotta say the normally calm and cool Mal was whinging like I never thought he would, got sick of seeing him interviewed earlier this week.

He was doing his best Sticky impersonations.

That said I dont think anyone is too surprised that JT got off, its SOO time and basically anything goes, even spear tackles if you're Darren Lockyer.

Yeah if your Jarryd Hayne you can go around and headbutt blokes, or if your Akuila Uate you can put your hand between someones legs and dump them head first into the turf. Both of which would have got 2 or more weeks if it was any non origin player.

The rules change for good players before origin. Doesn't matter whether they are from NSW or QLD, as we've seen with Hayne and Uate.

The only issue is Thurston's incident was a joke and should have never had a charge. But he was never going to get suspended. That was a deadset given from the get go.

Last edited:

Dragon2010

First Grade
NSW players did not get suspended. QLD players did not get suspended....don't see what people are dragging the issue over about now. Okay Thurston's charge was ridiculous but media conspiracy's sell stories and make money are some of you blind to not see the media over-dramatize stories to make money? It's their job?

And the Judiciary have their hands in the pocket's too and profit. It's a money making scheme and Thurston was the most vunerable target to get in a media story with OriginIII, Locky's last Origin...Media Machine strikes again!

Mr Fourex

Bench
NSW players did not get suspended. QLD players did not get suspended....don't see what people are dragging the issue over about now. Okay Thurston's charge was ridiculous but media conspiracy's sell stories and make money are some of you blind to not see the media over-dramatize stories to make money? It's their job?

And the Judiciary have their hands in the pocket's too and profit. It's a money making scheme and Thurston was the most vunerable target to get in a media story with OriginIII, Locky's last Origin...Media Machine strikes again!

Careful Dragon2010.........you'll have all the usual windbags lining you up for a tin foil hat and telling you to go play your banjo somewhere else.

Glad to see that sanity does prevail in some NSW fans.

Canard

Immortal
You're right. I can't see any evidence of any whinging or tin foil hat wearing. And I certainly didn't hear any, particularly not from your esteemed coach.

Mate Ill put my hand up and say I was DEFINITELY WHINGING (and like a stuck pig), because I thought it was a class A rort and totally undeserved.

jarro

Juniors
Careful Dragon2010.........you'll have all the usual windbags lining you up for a tin foil hat and telling you to go play your banjo somewhere else.

Glad to see that sanity does prevail in some NSW fans.

... being the operative word :roll:

Shorty

Staff member
Jason you have too much time on your hands, and even then you still failed to realise MOST were Cowboys fans because of COWBOYS orientated interests.
If anything I want to win so NSW fans stfu.

bottle

Coach
Baby bottle? Isn't that repetitive?
Here's an original idea for you, cut and paste a pic of a crying baby and post it! Classic stuff, all the cool dudes are doin' it.

0neye

xxxxcaricature_history.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
Baby bottle? Isn't that repetitive?
Here's an original idea for you, cut and paste a pic of a crying baby and post it! Classic stuff, all the cool dudes are doin' it.

Nah.....it's been done x infinity you dumb merkin

Get a clue. :roll:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
LOL.......you're a moron

Just wtf have QLD'rs had to whinge about?

We've won the series 5 yrs in a row you dickhead. :lol:

I just love that feeling when you know you've cracked someone.

Exactly mate, you shouldn't have anything to whinge about but you lot whinge anyway.

Maybe you should just stick to your collection of naked baby pictures sicko.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I just love that feeling when you know you've cracked someone.

Exactly mate, you shouldn't have anything to whinge about but you lot whinge anyway.

Maybe you should just stick to your collection of naked baby pictures sicko.

Cry more abut Inglis/anything that goes against the Blues.

Sook.

bottle

Coach
Not true, he has a huge collection of crying pics it seems. Strange obsession, but we shouldn't judge.

Latest posts