What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston gone for the season!!!

Didgi

Is it definite he's gone for the season? They were only talking a couple of weeks in commentary. If he is, I'm certain we're headed for if not the spoon then very close to it.

Deacon

First Grade
argh yes totally forgot about Origin might now open the door slightly for Cronk and NSW though i expect Prince will be back in time, Cowboys for spoon for sure now

elyod138

Bench
The pressure is off for us now, nobody will expect us to win a game, let alone make the 8.

I think we could still be a chance to sneak into the bottom of the 8 if Payne isn't out for long, I'm obviously looking at it through rose coloured glasses though.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Payne looked shot too...he won't be out for the season but could have a good few months on the sideline. It might fall to Grant Rovelli to lead the Cows for a good chunk of time, and that's never a good thing

typicalfan

Coach
Yes Gareth Ellis got him by the balls too, he just didn't want him reproducing and hurting the Poms in the future with his offspring a la JT does now.

Borat.

Juniors
Is it definite he's gone for the season? They were only talking a couple of weeks in commentary. If he is, I'm certain we're headed for if not the spoon then very close to it.

Not 100% yet - But almost certainly...

At the very least he is out of SOO

Vic Mackey

Referee
Who cares about thurston, the headlines should be about the man who has never lost a game in the 7....Timmy Moltzen, devastated for the kid

Loudstrat

Coach
As long as he's right for the Eels in 2011 ;-)

Queensland is suddenly looking f*cked for Origin with Prince also injured, Heather playing like he is on Rohypnol, Folau injury prone, Johnson gone, Price retired, Hodges injured/depressed/scared and Inglis playing in second gear :)

EelDredd

Juniors
I think he is gone for the season. In the foxsports news headlines it says "Thurston gone for season!"

BL Cowboys & Qlders

wavell_cowboy

Juniors
this may mean qlds best win over the last 5 years. Cronk will bring combos from smith and slater. Being a cowboys fan i hope they dont resign thurston, it is time to move on. i dont care about getting near the bottom, just blood some new blokes. I think neil henry is in trouble up there.

typicalfan

Coach
If NSW don't win now we will need QLD to let us borrow the shield because this is our best chance since 2005 ended.