What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston gone for the season!!!

EelDredd

Juniors
I can see the QLDrs whinging now when we beat them 3-0
"Oh we didn't win because thurston is injured" :sarcasm:
Excuses Excuses :p

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: @ having New South Welshmen speaking on our behalf.

How about you go and do what you do best, tear your own state apart. The Maroons will be alright.

mattyg

Bench
will ben barba get a shot in origin before he has even secured a spot in the starting 13 at a club???

Tim Moltzen going down with a more serious injury is bigger news. The Tigers were/are actually a contender this year and losing their halfback who they're undefeated with and is also one of the better ball players in the comp despite being our third-string one is still a massive blow.

Mong

Post Whore
The only chance NSW has is through injuries to QLD..

And even then they will probably still lose.

It will make 5 in a row all that more sweeter.. :)

Shorty

Staff member
Tim Moltzen going down with a more serious injury is bigger news. The Tigers were/are actually a contender this year and losing their halfback who they're undefeated with and is also one of the better ball players in the comp despite being our third-string one is still a massive blow.
Why you would feel the need to say this in a thread with nothing to do with him baffles me:?

LOL@ people saying we'll get the spoon.
I'm looking forward to the Cows proving people wrong, we'll play as a team now without an overdominant half.....and I won't discount us out of the 8 either.

As for Origin, we've still got Cronk and Lockyer....and that's still more than anything NSW can cough up!

Why you would feel the need to say this in a thread with nothing to do with him baffles me:?

LOL@ people saying we'll get the spoon.
I'm looking forward to the Cows proving people wrong, we'll play as a team now without an overdominant half.....and I won't discount us out of the 8 either.

As for Origin, we've still got Cronk and Lockyer....and that's still more than anything NSW can cough up!

See how many people bite the bait.

Paullyboy

Coach
Remember kids, if someone calls you out, you were only joking.

:lol::lol: They were my thoughts exactly, the Tigers fans in this thread are giving across the "look at me, please look at me" vibe.

Bad news for Queensland, but we'll still win 3-0

Rovelli

Bench
Cooper Cronk is more than capable. Heck, NSW would have loved to have had him playing for them over the past 2-3 seasons.

Huge repercussions for the Cowboys though if JT is gone...could even be his last game up there.

Iafeta

Referee
As long as he's right for the Eels in 2011 ;-)

Queensland is suddenly looking f*cked for Origin with Prince also injured, Heather playing like he is on Rohypnol, Folau injury prone, Johnson gone, Price retired, Hodges injured/depressed/scared and Inglis playing in second gear :)

Price is available for Origin.

Loudstrat

Coach
FFS Shaun Timmins owned Heater in his prime. Even Carl Webb could close him down at pivot at the mo. All he has now is a runaround.