What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston over-rated???

gregstar

Referee
he's massively overrated.

the bulldogs did the right thing in retaining brent sherwin at his expense.

Shorty

Staff member
Right.
People who have never watched him play shouldn't comment.

Morons.

Yeah,Thurston's over-rated and Brent Tate is the best player in the world:sarcasm:

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
Thurston by the end of his career will be rated higher than Johns ever was.

The guys only 24, this has to be the dumbest thread ever.

when the paper announces someone is the best in the world than people automattically say hes over-rated happens with everything

in saying that Thurston is a great talent but i dont rate him the best in the world

knights7

Juniors
Damn...He's the best not just because he can make a decent pass or kick...He's the best coz he works so hard on the little effort areas like cover defence...A few weeks ago when he ran all the way across the field and nearly saved that try that any average player would've said ' meh he's gonna score'...Thurston sprinted and nearly got there...And he was dirty on himself for just missing by centimetres...But he never gave up all game...In my opinion that's what makes a great player...

knights7 said:
Damn...He's the best not just because he can make a decent pass or kick...He's the best coz he works so hard on the little effort areas like cover defence...A few weeks ago when he ran all the way across the field and nearly saved that try that any average player would've said ' meh he's gonna score'...Thurston sprinted and nearly got there...And he was dirty on himself for just missing by centimetres...But he never gave up all game...In my opinion that's what makes a great player...

most players do thet if they didnt im sure they wouldnt play its called passion every player has it

i agree Thurston is top 5 in the world but i refuse too say whos the best cause i dont watch every game in the nrl or super league and i doubt these so called exsperts do either

but eh u wanna say hes the best player go ahead everyone has there own opnion

Hallatia

Referee
I think Thurston is one of the best in the league at the moment, in saying that I also believe that he is to a degree over-rated, it's like he is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis good, but some people make hime out to be thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis good.

I am sorry, that was the best I could explain it

Sugar

Bench
Thurston involved in street brawl in townsville last night.
Reported on fox sports
Waiting for the link and more info.

big pat

Coach
on sat nights broadcast cowboys game, gordon tallis actually said that thurston is the best player in the world so end of discussion.

The Preacher

First Grade
I was actually talking to Johnno about the esteem he's held in, and he said to me, "Preach" he said, "Preach, when they start talking about me in the same breath as Mogsheen Jadwatt, then I know I've made it." :shock: