What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thursty gets off

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Rockin Ronny said:
Yep. Matai will be serving drinks. Hoppa will be stuffing the chicken. Peter Peters will be in the kitchen scoffing the left overs. And Watmough will be out the back assaulting the dog. Toovey will be standing at the window just whining.
And you will be kicked out, never to be seen again. Just like Norths :lol:

ozbash

Referee
good decision imo.
Wai is a bigger bloke than JT and I think momentum could have played a big part.

They are also pretty good mates so i cant see any malice entering in to it.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
ozbash said:
good decision imo.
Wai is a bigger bloke than JT and I think momentum could have played a big part.

They are also pretty good mates so i cant see any malice entering in to it.

it's got nothing to do with malice - sheesh

What kind of dumb arse judiciary believes "oh JT is capable of lifting a 99kg man but not a 105kg man"

The problem was that he had a 20% loading. He basically got let off because they knew the tackle in its self isn't a week ban, but with the 20% loading it was. Which is a load of sh!t.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Like they were ever going to ban the games marquee player from participating in his sides biggest game of the year.

It wasn't worthy of a suspension anyway and the bloke is worth the price of admission alone, the form he's in

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
i hope you have the same attitude when players like Peek, Robertson, Poore get off next year with dodgy judiciary calls due to this decision

Latest posts