What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for Friday's game vs Titans: PAX Numbers?

Fitz

Juniors
How are they going? I bought mine the first day and Pax no was only at around 2000

sportznut
11 Sep 2007, 08:44

Unless there is a change of plans, it's going to be High Society (a movie from 1956 which has been shown umpteen times), then Gilmore Girls and Postcards. What a joke.

Then at night, the 20/20 Cricket world champs are on at 10:45. I don't know if the NRL will be shown after that or not, but the Cricket goes until 1am, so that's the earliest you could expect to see it.

Yep. I've just had a look at the TV guide and unless they decide to make a late programming change, it'll be on at 1 o'clock in the morning. 12:30 in SA. It is actually scheduled to be shown live at 1:30pm in WA though.

By the way, Channel 9 in Adelaide aren't showing the 1956 movie High Society. They're doing even better than that. They're showing Tea For Two, a Doris Day movie from 1950!!! :rolleyes:

LebaneseForces
11 Sep 2007, 17:56

Today was the first full day that tickets for the Bulldogs V Eels game were available to the general public and PAX numbers are 27,000... Good signs.:thumbsu:

Hicham
13 Sep 2007, 09:35

PAX now over 40K.

LebaneseForces
13 Sep 2007, 16:13

PAX now over 40K.

NRL are expecting well over 50,000... 60,000 might not be out of the question. Should be awesome, see you at the game!

Hicham
13 Sep 2007, 16:30

I intend on going! Even though my teams not playing :( Taking the old man a few mates, should be an awesome atmosphere.

Hicham
13 Sep 2007, 16:51

Latest PAX from the Kennel is nearly 52K. There was talk that sales would skyrocket on thursday night and that is certainly the case if the claims are accurate.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-369323.html

adamkungl

Immortal
bulldogs aren't playing eels jeremy... bought tickets half an hour ago online, and got PAX of 20618

mickdo

Coach
Crowd for that game in 2007 ended up being 50,600. I reckon we might get 32k. Should be plenty of walkups.

Hey guys,

Long time reader here thought id finally join up now that i've got a proper email address.

Bought my tickets just then and PAX no. was 20860.

Looking forward to seeing you all in bay 30. The ones that went to the tigers game did a brilliant job!

P.s i hope HJ is going. When the game was in the balance his presence a few rows ahead was eerily comforting and had me full of faith. :crazy:

Roshan