What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for Friday's game vs Titans: PAX Numbers?

True. However, we are unfortunately facing a team that doesn't have much of a fan base in Sydney and accdording to this article some of their local fans are saving up and waiting for next week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/smurfs-true-blue-titans-fans/story-e6freye0-1225776073859

Looking at 30,000, the majority of which will be Eels fans is a decent turn out as the crowd the following week should we get up will be huge - 50,000 plus.
Good Luck, they are outsiders and their fans are saving for next week?
So they coming down to see Dogs v Eels?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Looking at 30,000, the majority of which will be Eels fans is a decent turn out as the crowd the following week should we get up will be huge - 50,000 plus.

Dogs got 40k+ to send off Hazem.

I'm thinking that (if we make it to next week) the crowd will be a phenomenal number.

Something in the order of 65000.

Book it in.

Kornstar

Coach
Not bad

Category 1Single seats only Category 2Single seats only General AdmissionAvailable Eels Supp Bay Cat1Alloc. Exhausted Eels Supp Bay Cat2Alloc. Exhausted Titans Supp Bay Cat1Single seats only Titans Supp Bay Cat2Available Deluxe G.AAvailable Non Alcohol Cat 2Available Restricted ViewAlloc. Exhausted

mickdo

Coach
Not bad

Category 1Single seats only Category 2Single seats only General AdmissionAvailable Eels Supp Bay Cat1Alloc. Exhausted Eels Supp Bay Cat2Alloc. Exhausted Titans Supp Bay Cat1Single seats only Titans Supp Bay Cat2Available Deluxe G.AAvailable Non Alcohol Cat 2Available Restricted ViewAlloc. Exhausted

Over 30k for sure

hybrideel

Bench
yeah i will be there for sure next week if we manage to get through. have a virus which is keeping me in the house at the moment, don't want to make you guys and girls all sick

84 Baby

Referee
Not bad

Pack out their 2nd supporters bay with the real Blue & Gold

Suitman

Post Whore
Less than 30 000. A bit disappointing, but being there, it looked more.
It was a great turnout nonetheless.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
They would have filled the joint if it was Sunday arvo. Of course Ch9 and it's ratings are the priority here ...

Kornstar

Coach
I was at the Tigers game too and last night it seemed like there were just as many as that, if not more.......

I just don't get it!

adamkungl

Immortal
one end was empty. Odd.
vs another Sydney team would have sold it out.
There will be 60k at homebush next week.