What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for Friday's game vs Titans: PAX Numbers?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
sorry, but Inu is hardly a star in our side, i'd have Grothe, Burt, Reddy all ahead of him - they're better players, just think some people are stil thinking Inu 2007 not 2009;-)

Last year, we had no stars in our backline. Next year they could all be stars in our backline. But if I were to rank all our backs, 1 - 5, Inu would be fifth on this years performance. Where will DA rank Tahu is the question. Id only have Inu on the wing next to Tahu in the hope that they can strike up that awsome combination again.

f**k off John, you say the samething, yet when you come on the board you state differently.

Don't cry because someone pointed out that you're just a whiney bitch, Ronny.

Also, in regards to HaHa, I keep being proved correct. Last Sunday's MOM is a perfect example of how absolutely right I am.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Don't cry because someone pointed out that you're just a whiney bitch, Ronny.

Also, in regards to HaHa, I keep being proved correct. Last Sunday's MOM is a perfect example of how absolutely right I am.

i created the whinge thread first - look for yourself:lol:

Yeah was it the run he set up for Mortimer try, was it his bomb catching, his returns, his individual try now regarded as one of the best ever? another MOM and thats from judges better then you and i:D

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

You are right about Sunday IMO, Cayless should have got MOM. But you have changed your tune, it used to be that Hayne is crap,a few months ago, you changed to being annoyed that other people were talking him up.

Yeah was it the run he set up for Mortimer try, was it his bomb catching, his returns, his individual try now regarded as one of the best ever? another MOM and thats from judges better then you and i:D

There are now judges better than myself, so there goes that theory.

Got your ticket yet?

Last edited:
You are right about Sunday IMO, Cayless should have got MOM. But you have changed your tune, it used to be that Hayne is crap,a few months ago, you changed to being annoyed that other people were talking him up.

I've clearly stated on several occasions that my actions were designed to make the wankfesters froth at the mouth in order to prove my point regarding the wankfest.

Hell, I even stated it openly and then immediately continued with the posts even though I had clearly stated why I was doing it. Funnily enough, my admission saw no noticeable decline in the frothing, which just proved my point.

Just look at Ronny, he still does it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
There are now judges better than myself, so there goes that theory.

Got your ticket yet?

so you're a better judge then Sterling, Gould John?;-)

can't make it, broke, i told jeez if you guys buy me the ticket i'll come down, seen how much the tickets are? f**k me.

I'll be going to the major prelim and GF, if you need tickets for the GF let me know too, my uncle gets them before others, and we're all Parra fans

cgee221

Juniors
I hate these type of panic anouncements.

The stadium holds 45000, and not even half are sold just two days before the game.

I seriously think this type of threatening sales pitch does more to turn people away, than it does to encourage them to go and panic buy.
It was clearly in evidence for the Panthers game at Parra Stadium, and THAT wasn't a sell out.
Even the Tigers game at the same venue, I walked up to the ticket gates as a roll up purchaser, and I was the only person in the queue. I have witnesses to confirm this fact.

I am fully convinced that statement like this are released to force people to panic buy.
I'm also sure it forces people to say, "oh f**k it then, I'll sit at home and watch it live, 'cause I might not get a ticket.

It is such a lame marketing attempt to sell tickets.

Suity

Damn straight Suity!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I've clearly stated on several occasions that my actions were designed to make the wankfesters froth at the mouth in order to prove my point regarding the wankfest.

Hell, I even stated it openly and then immediately continued with the posts even though I had clearly stated why I was doing it. Funnily enough, my admission saw no noticeable decline in the frothing, which just proved my point.

Why do you even care?

TheParraboy

Staff member

Then of course HJ which is maybe not as noticeable to you. People like me, who dont bite into your bizarre ritual, view you are a tool for doing it. ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
Hey Suity, if you are online, im that kid gustarny's son, I finally registered, lol

Hey buddy. Glad you finally registered, and it's great to have you online now.
Welcome, and enjoy all the banter.
Hope to see you and your dad on Friday night.
Come and say hi again.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm sure this will get merged into the other thread.
Anyhow, I'll be disappointed if we don't get 30000 there. Sales have slowed a little in the past day.

Suity

there will be a few 1000 walk ups surely.
AS Suity said pretty ordinary if there isn't 30,000+ there.
There would be plenty of people who don't support ethier side going as always happens with finals games.