What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets for Finals Week 1

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bay/Aisle (whatever the f**k they call it) 106 for me and the old boy. They tried putting me in 109 first and I said "nah, that's too close to the Dogs' supporters" :fist:

Shane - we're not allowed to go to Knights away games remember, so if I bought tickets away from the Crusade you can just pretend we're not there :p

we're not allowed to go to Knights away games remember

Something about The Vern breaking our legs if we EVER attended any away games with our record................even tho we WEREN,T at the flogging by Parra or the flogging by Manly at bluetongue........:lol:

cram

Bench
Well unfortunately I have planned to be away this weekend...camping up in the Barringtons....I have checked out that I will have radio coverage so I will be there in spirit....

IanG

Coach
I'm going into Sid Foggs tomorrow Re: Ticket and Bus trip. Rather know I'm going to be surrounded by fellow Knights supporters and not worry about how to get down there and back.

I'm going into Sid Foggs tomorrow Re: Ticket and Bus trip. Rather know I'm going to be surrounded by fellow Knights supporters and not worry about how to get down there and back.

Coach is $25 Ian..............dont know what tickets with them are tho

Jobdog

Live Update Team
$55 - Category C
$65 - Category B
$75 - Category A

If I recall correctly...

IanG

Coach
$55 - Category C
$65 - Category B
$75 - Category A

If I recall correctly...

Yeah I had a look. It's quite reasonable. It's more wanting to be surrounded by other Knights supporters and not having to worry about how I'm getting down and back. Even if it means getting back at about 1am

IanG

Coach
When I got in there this morning they only had Category 2 and 3 tickets left so I got a Category 2 ticket and coach package. $65 all up.

Adsy

Juniors
When I got in there this morning they only had Category 2 and 3 tickets left so I got a Category 2 ticket and coach package. $65 all up.

Sold out all ready, that's pretty impressive.

How many tickets do you think they've sold?

Hoping for lots of Newcastle support at this game.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Well it turns out I cant go now afterall. My brother's wife is having her baby shower in Newcastle on Saturday (which my wife is going to) leaving me with the 3 younglings. The Sunday the brother's wife is getting baptised at church so I have to go to that. Their timing is poor IMO.

IanG

Coach
Wow so you've met my wife then.

LOL.................No I haven't. I was just guessing cuz they tend to do these things. Just like now I'm booking in that next year's old boys day that my Dad is coming with me. As a Fathers Day thing. That way my step mother can't bellyache about it.

Last edited:

cram

Bench
Good luck to the Knights for Saturday night and good cheering to those supporters heading down to the game. Stay safe and enjoy what is hopefully a good win.

I will hopefully be listening beside a camp fire come Saturday night.

wherring

Juniors
With regards to the junior passes, only the junior player passes are valid for entry to Saturday's game, not the officials passes. If you intend to accompany kids with passes you need to buy a ticket.

I have to say I havent been more excited about a game in months....... Maybe even a year..... Going to breathtaking predicting a crowd of 35k+