What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets for Finals Week 1

CycloneSteve

Juniors
OK just reading the details for next week, it appears as though tickets for Members of both clubs go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am. Just wondering...does anyone know how to access these tickets. I mean if I am ordering online how does Ticketek know I am a Knights member? How does it all work?

Thanks

wherring

Juniors
If you're a Knights member AND you have an email address recorded on your membership you'll receive an email with a code after the Broncos match tonight. You can use this code to purchase tickets on the Ticketek web site from 9am tomorrow.

If you don't you can still purchase on the phone or at a Ticketek outlet and just present your member card when collecting/purchasing your tickets.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Cool thanks. My son (who is a Dragons member) received a code to buy tickets to the Dragons game...hopefully I will get one from the Knights too...

Smith Machine

Juniors
You will get a special email from the NRL with a code number. You must quote this code number to get the tickets tomorrow. I am a member of the titans but hoping the Bronc's lose tonight so i can see Titans V Knights as the Knights are my team.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
wherring I am not sure of my member number....if I email you my name and address could you still send me a code?

macavity

Referee
wayne - while you are in a question-answering mood, do you know if there is a specified Knights supporters bay for this game at ANZ?

thanks mate.

macavity

Referee
sfx45888.gif

beckster05

Juniors
"Seating
Away team supporter areas will be located in:
Reserved Sections 104 to 107
GA Aisle 101-103"
source newcastleknights.com.au

Here's the information that you may be looking for shane, from the knights website.

Btw, sid foggs will also have coach and ticket packages available from tomorrow morning for saturday night's game, for anyone that is interested.

macavity

Referee
beck the crusade will prob be in bay 103 (marked as away suppporters) - to be confirmed in the morning.

Kazaf

Juniors
anyone know if there are student concessions for the game?
Can't seem to find it online.

Bay 109 for me, sounds like its going to be a bumper crowd was on the ph with a mate when he got tickets, Category one was sold out, except for scattered tickets and we had to get tickets in category 2.

Would highly recommend anyone going to prepurchase as if u roll up on the day you'll either be nose bleeding or behind the goal posts.

Latest posts