What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tickets???

eelz47

Coach
when do they go on sale for this week???

or are they already on sale with tba vs tba???

would they wait for the outcome of this arvos game, then put them straight on sale???

if so , is ticketek at parra open on sundays? and till what time??

p.s go parra

eelz47

Coach
Monday 9am for season ticket holders.
Tuesday 9am for the general public.

cheesie-the-pirate said this over in nrl forum

eelz47

Coach
if melb beat brisbane , yes

but if bris beat melb, we play mel in sydney.

but regardless of the game, but when is when i ask??????????????

eelz47

Coach
WEEK TWO

Teams will be re-ranked for Week Two according to their results from Week One.

The two highest-ranked winners from Week One automatically progress to Week Three whilst the two remaining winners from Week One host games in Week Two against the two highest-ranked losers from Week One.

- Venues

Week Two of the Finals will feature Home City Finals at 7.45pm on Saturday, September 15, and 4pm on Sunday, September 16.

The following Home City venues may qualify to host a Final in Week Two: Sydney – Sydney Football Stadium, Telstra Stadium; Townsville - Dairy Farmers Stadium; Melbourne – Olympic Park, Telstra Dome; Auckland - Mt Smart Stadium.

A decision on when each match will be played will be made following the completion of Week One Finals matches. The two winners from the Semi-Final matches will progress to the Preliminary Finals with the two losers eliminated.

- Tickets

Tickets will be available to home and away season ticket holders of the competing clubs from 9am on Monday, September 10, and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 11.

Home and away season ticket holders of the competing clubs will have access to tickets in different parts of the venue. Supporter bays will be set up where possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There is a possibility that the Parra/Dogs will be played on Sunday and Cowboys/Warriors Sat night.

Assuming Melbourne wins today.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well it wasnt pre-planned well, they shouldve assumed Cowboys would host a second week semi, otherwise they would move the game to SFS/Suncorp.

You cant expect Cowboys to accept a Sunday alvo game up in Townsville.

At least with the Parra/Dogs game it can be suited any day, but I'd prefer us to play on Sunday cause I like Sunday alvo football better.

Glenn

First Grade
Clarkieel said:
this may be a dumb question but why the hell cant they play on a sunday arvo?

I assume they don't want them playing in the heat of the day in FNQ. :roll:

strider

Post Whore
which is probably a fair point actually .... i reckon it'd favour nth qld alot to play in the heat ... its not heatwave conditions but a sunny, humid 27 is not really footy weather

Hurriflatch

Referee
the other consideration is the travel for Cowboys fans even the season ticket holders travel 200-300 km each way to get the games so they can travel Saturday arvo to get there for a sat night game which will assure a big crowd, but if the game is on Sunday a lot of people won't be able to make it to Towsnville in time for the game.

It's almost certain that Parra v Dogs will be Sunday, not confirmed but I'll be shocked if it's played SAt Night.

If Storm lose
meaning the matches become
Eels v Storm
&
Broncos v Warriors

I think Parra will also get Sunday.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Storm win
will be v Dogs in Sydney

Venue and time to be confirmed by NRL after the game today, but put your money on Telstra and Sunday

Broncos win
will be v Storm in Sydney

again venue and time to be confirmed but put your money on Aussie Stadium and Sunday

Latest posts