What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets

Suitman

Post Whore
Most sold out events end up having several hundred or even a thousand empty seats from people that just don't end up showing up.....every sold out concert I've been to have empty seats everywhere , I guess stuff happens and they can't make it .

Yes, but the Panthers game had almost a whole Bay empty in the south-east corner.
That was just a f**k up.
You can't tell me that ALL the Clamparts that bought the whole bay had something on that night!!

Suity

Matta

Juniors
I bought one of the last remaining Eastern Terrace tickets today.

PAX: 5294.

I'm going to make the sensible assumption that the PAX doesn't include season tickets. The Eastern Terrace holds 4183, and most of that is gone (though a fair bit of that would be season tickets too) and I'm not sure if the whole stand actually went on sale. Depending on how many ticketed members there are in total, I think there'll be a fair few tickets remaining when the three other stands finally go on general sale. Probably should've waited a bit longer to get tickets, now I have to resort to Bay 60.

To Mits and Suitman - thanks for the info.

I still have an issue, which I guess my hastily written initial post didn't address.

I bought a membership. It wasn't ticketed because i won't be here for a good chunk of the year. So it was a Blue-blood pack. And yet no-one has communicated to me what sort of tickets I might be able to get, and when they might be available, and for which seats the discount tickets can be purchased etc etc.

I could have bought in the window for members, but didn't as i was still sorting out how many tickets I needed. I didn't know that was my only chance to get cheaper tickets.

That is disappointing that you didn't know that, I have been a blue and gold army member for a few years (Since 2006 until this year) and I have always known that discount tickets are normally only available via the Leagues Club Ticketek up to 7 days before the game. Also considering there is no more leagues club ticketek, they as the email said have moved it to a on-line ticketing with the pass code that members received in the e-mail.

I could have bought during the ticketek members window, but didn't because i saw that they still weren't selling stands or west terrace.

Now I'm left not knowing when the stands or west terrace might go on sale, and what sort of tickets I am liable to get when they do. And what happens to my cheap tickets that i was promised if I bought the blue-blood pack? Are they only available for the cheap seats?

No they are off any seat in the house that is not sold as a ticketed membership, but at the moment, we have sold a lot of the "Good" seats to members.

Look, i don't want to whinge, and I am glad that the delay is because we have more ticketed members, but a little communication wouldn't go astray. It seems to me that they are pushing for more members without a thought to how late additions to ticketed membership should be administered. Surely they can think of better ways than this? If you purchase your season ticket after a certain date surely you have relinquisehd the right to the best seats for the first game?

Speaking from experience, in 1997 when I first purchased my season tickets, I did so on the day of the First game, and didn't get my tickets for the first game, indeed they had all been released to ticketek and I had to line up at the stadium to get my tickets.

Anyway, so that I didn't have to come on here and sound like a whinger I looked on the site to see who to contact but at the time I couldn't find a "contact us". I just found it a few minutes ago so I will email them and see if I can get some answers, but I get the feeling that its gonna be easier to get info from this site than the club.

That was always going to be your best option if you couldn't take part in the initial release as mentioned in the E-mail from the club on the 18th of February.

Basically, my whole issue boils down to a point I've made before to people - the NRL keep pushing the "become a member" angle, yet what are they offering us? Bad communication, terrible administration, a crappy hat and some fake tattoos?

But you are a Football club member now, and that makes all the difference, you can have your say on this stuff, to the club and at the AGM, I look forward to hearing about it next December.

Don't get me wrong - I'm more than happy that the new executive team have started to come uo with new ideas, and I am happy to pay my money to keep my club going, but I bloody hope that they sort it out better next year. If you've got people working 12 hour days - hire some temps! Put that in the budget for next year Ossie!

Well I guess that is what happens when memberships double, you can plan for the best but all in all occasionally things go wrong.

Binga

Juniors
Update from the ticketek website

Eastern Terrace - Single seats only
Northen Terrace - Allocation Exhausted
Southern Terrace - Available

SDM

First Grade
Update from the ticketek website

Eastern Terrace - Single seats only
Northen Terrace - Allocation Exhausted
Southern Terrace - Available

Northern Terrace will be full of bloody Dragonsteeler supporters.

born an eel

Bench
it will definatley test out the new B&GA squad and also the arrangements for allocating space for these fans to sit together.

I can see problems as last year the dragons supporter groups had a large presence here.

hybrideel

Bench
There are always going to be some spare seats around as you have to take into account the tickets they give away to all the junior clubs in the area

born an eel

Bench
There are always going to be some spare seats around as you have to take into account the tickets they give away to all the junior clubs in the area
these are not accepted on games that are expected to be close to a sellout.

There has been a notice for the dragons game that the kids passes will not be accepted since before tickets went on sale

SDM

First Grade
it will definatley test out the new B&GA squad and also the arrangements for allocating space for these fans to sit together.

I can see problems as last year the dragons supporter groups had a large presence here.

Especially since so far they have done nothing in terms of letting you know how to participate. I have a feeling the first week, the Northern Terrace will be 75% Red and White.

Jodeci

Bench
As of a few minutes ago, the best available single ticket was in Bay 60

Ticket sales look very good

Any news on ticket sales today?

Suity

I was at the Store today, there are 2 tickets (not together) in the Western Terrace, there is nothing in the Northern Terrace, and the only place available at the moment is in the Southern terrace.

There may be a further release of tickets Next week once the final ticketed memberships purchased recently are squared away.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Gone to Limited seats only in the eastern terrace, the best ticket you can get there for just 1 person is Bay 60 which is the last bay. Southern still has tickets available, the other stands still not on sale.

Latest posts