What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigerpete,RifRaf and Madunit Exposed for all to See

RifRaf

Juniors
How would you know Slugs? Oh you were probably in there trawling for players with your scooper or perhaps trawling for other men???

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sheesh! what a comeback!!!!! Im pretty sure i know my weiner from a slug, you idiot!!! IF thats what your weiner looks like then u got MASSIVE problems!!!!!!!!

RifRaf

Juniors
Cheers Dogs! Looking forward to seeing you wearing that Balmain Emblem next week..... Yes the Dunnies are a sad lot but they keep responding and you know me.......

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Cheers Dogs! Looking forward to seeing you wearing that Balmain Emblem next week..... Yes the Dunnies are a sad lot but they keep responding and you know me.......

Know you.....yeah he has probably done you plenty of times..... "Doggy style " :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs... You are getting worse... Mate, go home put your Bunnies slippers on, jump into your Owen Craigie PJs, grab your Langas Blankie, make yourself some nice rabbit stew (of course using your wooden spoon) and then have a lie down and dream of Owen and Langas playing volleyball nude.... Hopefully that will get you back on track.. ;-)

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Slugs... You are getting worse... Mate, go home put your Bunnies slippers on, jump into your Owen Craigie PJs, grab your Langas Blankie, make yourself some nice rabbit stew (of course using your wooden spoon) and then have a lie down and dream of Owen and Langas playing volleyball nude.... Hopefully that will get you back on track.. ;-)

Yeah that might work but it still won't get away from the fact that you have been done "doggie" style more times than you can remember.....Ooopps ....Ouch !!!!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

RifRaf

Juniors
Please, go home mate, that was shocking..... It was crap the first time what made you think that regurgating it a second time would work?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We better answer the question before we get another thread about us, I'm Larry! Who are you Ratfuzz Mrs Doubtfire, Jeannie Little, Carlotta???

HappyTiger

Juniors
I think come Mardi Gras time Rastus pulls out his glitter and frock and go a walkin with his mate slugs.You wear Souths shorts with holes cut out at the back.....OMG what could that be for ???? :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
I think come Mardi Gras time Rastus pulls out his glitter and frock and go a walkin with his mate slugs.You wear Souths shorts with holes cut out at the back.....OMG what could that be for ???? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have you wastes supporters dragged in more re-inforcements :lol: :lol: Don't worry, it's only a footy forum, no need to feel insecure about each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez Ratsarse.......I dont see a denial of those rumours about you and those souths shorts?????? Oh well , thats the path you choose :roll: :roll: :roll: :arrow: :evil: :evil:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
who's the proudest man on the souths forum? The one who can hold 3 donuts without using his hands.

Who's the most popular man on the souths forum? The one who eats the last donut without using his hands. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
who's the proudest man on the souths forum? The one who can hold 3 donuts without using his hands.

Who's the most popular man on the souths forum? The one who eats the last donut without using his hands

Maybe if every player from an opposing team had donuts on thier member, souths wouldnt miss 60 tackles a game???? Maybe we should take this up with the NRL??????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's bad enough that we scared away all of the kiddies in 2002 when souths came back into the comp, we don't wanna lose all footy lovers by introducing a scheme such as this, and even worse, who's gonna watch souths win games anyway, that's just bad TV if that happens. :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
it's bad enough that we scared away all of the kiddies in 2002 when souths came back into the comp, we don't wanna lose all footy lovers by introducing a scheme such as this, and even worse, who's gonna watch souths win games anyway, that's just bad TV if that happens. :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: