What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

Tiger Hawk

Bench
an attack on tigerhawk by EA.... imminent
I didn't even notice his post Alien, thanks for the tip...
Huh?
Yeah, the 5 minute walk from central to the SFS included.... lol
Who said anything about 5 minutes?

Campbelltown to ANZ
72 minutes train time. 3-5 minutes from Olympic Park to ANZ Stadium. Approx. 75-77 minutes in total.

OR

Campbelltown to SFS
59 minutes on the train. 15-25 minutes from Central to SFS walking (or you could get the bus). 74 minutes to 84 minutes. Hell, call it 30 minutes walking. That's still less than 90 minutes in total. As I said originally, about 10 minutes longer. I never said it was quicker. Try to keep up plebs.

lol FMD.

At best it's 90 minutes minimum from Campelltown Station to the SFS. If you walk from Central to the SFS it's much longer.

At worst it's 80 minutes to ANZ. f**k all walking, no need for a bus. A quick change at Lidcombe is the worst thing you have to do.

When you get out of the SFS you have either a 3k walk to Central or wait for a bus which drops you about as far away from the SFS as ANZ is from Olympic Park station.

The SFS is great to watch Footy at but it's a pain in the arse to get to and out of.

I've made the trip to the SFS/SCG 100 odd times and the trip to ANZ 20 odd times and it's no contest as to which is better to get to/from. Anyone who seriously believes that the SFS is easier to get to from Campbelltown than ANZ is needs a good hard f**king with a stick.

The club can get rooted as far as I'm concerned. I won't be going to any games at the SFS. And I won't be alone.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
At best it's 90 minutes minimum from Campelltown Station to the SFS. If you walk from Central to the SFS it's much longer.

At worst it's 80 minutes to ANZ. f**k all walking, no need for a bus. A quick change at Lidcombe is the worst thing you have to do.
Thanks for agreeing. About 10 minutes difference, as I said.
When you get out of the SFS you have either a 3k walk to Central
Now you're making sh*t up. It's 1.8km. Coincidentally, according to that link it's 22 minutes walking time from Central to the SFS. So, let's see, 59 + 22 = 81 minutes. I'll leave it at 90 minutes total (30 minutes walk) though to take into account the aged / infirm / those with kids.
The SFS is great to watch Footy at but it's a pain in the arse to get to and out of.

I've made the trip to the SFS/SCG 100 odd times and the trip to ANZ 20 odd times and it's no contest as to which is better to get to/from. Anyone who seriously believes that the SFS is easier to get to from Campbelltown than ANZ is needs a good hard f**king with a stick.
I never said it was easier or quicker. Just that it takes about 10 minutes longer. Big f**king deal.
The club can get rooted as far as I'm concerned. I won't be going to any games at the SFS. And I won't be alone.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, throw your toys out of the pram.

macnaz

Staff member
haha? Balmain tried it fella, not Wests Tigers. And what was the extent of their marketing? Name on the jersey and playing out of Parra?
The bulldogs have done it and have notched up premierships since.As for the sponsor thing, are you gonna name who?
It was a failure and they only upset one group of supporters ( Balmain ), now they are upsetting 2 sets of supporters .
And if i must name the sponsor so be it ! It wasnt a little sponsor like Giuseppe"s Local Deli it was " UD TRUCKS " .

Thanks for agreeing. About 10 minutes difference, as I said.

Err, no, I didn't.

80 at worst.

90 at best.

Now you're making sh*t up. It's 1.8km.

meh, I should have checked back in the other thread.

My bad.

Coincidentally, according to that link it's 22 minutes walking time from Central to the SFS. So, let's see, 59 + 22 = 81 minutes. I'll leave it at 90 minutes total (30 minutes walk) though to take into account the aged / infirm / those with kids.

Like I said, at best.

By the way, the 22 minutes probably doesn't account for Foveaux St being a f**king huge hill, but you can check that out.

And it's funny that you couldn't find that "22 minutes" when you made this post..

I walked with my 60 year old father to Central from the SCG after the test. It took us 15 minutes.

If you can't do it in 15 minutes you're either too fat, injured/disabled or pissed.

Carry him did you?

I never said it was easier or quicker. Just that it takes about 10 minutes longer. Big f**king deal.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, throw your toys out of the pram.

I said it from the start. I won't be going to Wests Tigers home games at the SFS.

You live in Surry Hills from memory don't you?

A one bedroom hovel with views to crackhead lane?

It's a great deal for you. You live in Roosters territory but get to see your team at your local ground.

Be honest, that's why you're all for it. If we have a rough year, you might find it a bit lonely at the SFS on game day....

Tiger Hawk

Bench
:lol:

So it took me less than the average time Google has suggested. What's your point? I also said the old / infirm / those with kids would take longer. Do you honestly think that every person, every time they walk that route would take exactly 22 minutes? :lol:

It's 81 minutes - 59 minutes on a train, according to cityrail, and 22 minutes to walk, according to Google. I said 90 minutes before but I had overestimated the time - "at best" it's about 74 minutes, so in reality, it's quicker. Case closed.

I believe that you can walk from Central to the SFS in 15 minutes.... :lol:

I'm told that normal walking is about 4 k's per hour. So, the 1.8k's would be walked in about 22 minutes. Do you reckon that's where they got that from?

That doesn't take into account lights, crossings and god forbid, Foveaux St.

Talk it up all you like pissant but the fact of the matter is that travelling to Homebush wasn't much fun but travelling to the SFS is much, much worse for people from Campbelltown. You just simply like it because you're the one Tigers fan living within walking distance of the SFS.

And as much as I'd like to take the word of a foetus living at Surry Hills about which is easier to get to from Campbelltown.....

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I believe that you can walk from Central to the SFS in 15 minutes.... :lol:
Why would I care what you believe, I didn't ask.
I'm told that normal walking is about 4 k's per hour. So, the 1.8k's would be walked in about 22 minutes. Do you reckon that's where they got that from?
Don't care where they got it from - it's there in black and white. You're wrong, accept it. You should be used to it by now.
That doesn't take into account lights, crossings and god forbid, Foveaux St.
How would you know what it takes into account, you didn't time it and put the number in. You make Foveaux St sound like bloody Everest. "Oh my GOD, it's a street that is UP HILL. WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO?"
Talk it up all you like pissant but the fact of the matter is that travelling to Homebush wasn't much fun but travelling to the SFS is much, much worse for people from Campbelltown. You just simply like it because you're the one Tigers fan living within walking distance of the SFS.

And as much as I'd like to take the word of a foetus living at Surry Hills about which is easier to get to from Campbelltown.....
Again, who said anything about easier? f**k you're thick. Do try to keep up.

Why would I care what you believe, I didn't ask.

No, you didn't.

And I don't care that you didn't. You're simply a liar.

care where they got it from - it's there in black and white. You're wrong, accept it. You should be used to it by now.

But you said you did it normally in 15 minutes didn't you? So do I get to laugh at your 15 minutes bullsh*t or do I get to work out if the 22 minutes is based on someone actually walking it or it is based on an average walking speed over the 1.8 k's.

Work it out thickhead. Do you really think they had someone walking each distance to work it out?

It's based on average walking speed over the distance. So it doesn't take into account lights, hills, crossing etc...

Which makes your 15 minutes just plain laughable. As it has been from the start.

How would you know what it takes into account, you didn't time it and put the number in. You make Foveaux St sound like bloody Everest. "Oh my GOD, it's a street that is UP HILL. WTF ARE WE GOING TO DO?"

Foveaux is a steep climb. Are you suggesting it isn't?

Again, who said anything about easier? f**k you're thick. Do try to keep up.

Quicker, easier, either way, you're wrong.

Gimp.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
No, I didn't say I "normally" did it in that time. I said I did it in 15 minutes on that occassion. But whatever, you've been making things up all along so why stop now.

It's based on average walking speed over the distance. So it doesn't take into account lights, hills, crossing etc...
Nobody but the folks at Google know how it's calculated or what it takes into account. All I know is it says 22 minutes. And 22 + 59 = 81 minutes in total.

You're still wrong. :lol:

bahahahahaha

I can make that walk in 6 minutes, I just walk like most people run..

Gimp.

Why don't you email google and ask them what it's based on?

The sums are very simple and have been done for you already. If commonsense doesn't explain the rest then I can't help you.

What you need is a frontal lobotomy...

Foolish little Surry Hills living gimp. Are you thinking of moving to Ambarvale, just so you can improve your social standing?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
bahahahahaha

I can make that walk in 6 minutes, I just walk like most people run..

Gimp.

Why don't you email google and ask them what it's based on?

The sums are very simple and have been done for you already. If commonsense doesn't explain the rest then I can't help you.

What you need is a frontal lobotomy...

Foolish little Surry Hills living gimp. Are you thinking of moving to Ambarvale, just so you can improve your social standing?
:lol: I know, but why are you having such trouble understanding them! They're based on time estimates obtained from independent published sources (59 + 22 is ????). But you're still stomping up and down like a little girl with your fingers in your ears going "No, you're wrong, you gimp, pissant, foetus, gah you live in a crackhouse, waaah waaaah". :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

simon says

First Grade
I reckon most Tiger fans that live near the city would be happier playing at th SFS than the concrete jungle.

I wasnt going to go to Homebush,but me and my crew will be off to the SFS.And after the game ther eare a hundred pubs/clubs within walking distance to aprty on at.

I cant wait......psyched.

:lol: I know, but why are you having such trouble understanding them! They're based on time estimates obtained from independent published sources (59 + 22 is ????). But you're still stomping up and down like a little girl with your fingers in your ears going "No, you're wrong, you gimp, pissant, foetus, gah you live in a crackhouse, waaah waaaah". :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pretty sad when all you can do to get noticed is max out on smileys. If there were no emoticons, no one would know you exist.... LOL

I didn't say you lived in a crackhouse did I?

A "sh*thole" I think was the term I used. A good place to get wasted on hobo juice.

I reckon most Tiger fans that live near the city would be happier playing at th SFS than the concrete jungle.

I wasnt going to go to Homebush,but me and my crew will be off to the SFS.And after the game ther eare a hundred pubs/clubs within walking distance to aprty on at.

No doubt.

And if the SFS wasn't a complete merkin to get to, I would be happier there too.

innsaneink

Referee

Im coming around too...we are only 10 mins from Telstra....but I'll be at SFS jnr league permitting, its closer than Cambo for me. And it'll be a nice change from the wide open plains of telstra...i just dont like thinking the way the club wants me to think.
Theyre not trying to get the real homes back...they'll take the money whenever its on offer, so whaddya do?
Cant beat em...join em.
But..like EA, I know plenty that wont go, and dont go to Cambo.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Pretty sad when all you can do to get noticed is max out on smileys. If there were no emoticons, no one would know you exist.... LOL

I didn't say you lived in a crackhouse did I?

A "sh*thole" I think was the term I used. A good place to get wasted on hobo juice.

Well looky here, you've deflected again!

Maybe I should throw a few more pissant, gimp et al remarks in "to get noticed". That's all you've got, and that's what's really sad!

Last edited:

Well looky here, you've deflected again!

Maybe I should throw a few more pissant, gimp et al remarks in "to get noticed". That's all you've got, and that's what's really sad!

No, no, just keep throwing in emoticons.

You can be "mong" of the Tigers forum. Never say much but by god, there'll be plenty of pretty emoticons to look at.....

alien

Referee
I am actually going to time how long the walk takes me. I haven't timed it before so I am not sure but I think from the time I step off the train at Central Station to getting to the front of the SFS it would probably take me around 25 mins. Maybe 20 mins walking back since it's down hill so it would be a bit quicker. Ofcourse some walk faster than others.