What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I'd prefer someone who isn't geniusedly hell-bent on proving himself right via any means neccessary to do it.

Look at yourself, you're prepared to walk from Central to the SFS tonight, for no other reason that to prove yourself right on a messageboard. I wouldn't walk to the kitchen at work to prove myself right on a messageboard.

An independent person who is going to do the trip anyway will do fine. Before the first Tigers game at the SFS I'll put up a thread in here and we'll get someone to time the trip. No one has to be put out.

Take the bet Nancy.
Poor sad little old man. I'm prepared to take your bet, so I said I'd do the walk tonight. Now that's suddenly "geniusedly (sic) hell-bent.....via any means necessary" - any means necessary?! Whatever that means!

You wouldn't "walk to the kitchen sink to prove yourself right" yet you throw out vague and subjective bets in an effort to prove yourself right? Which is it?

hahahaha, "everybody knows you're a wanker" - I still can't get over that.

Ok, I want someone under the age of 25 at a reasonable level of fitness. No sloths like alien or smeghead. Agreed?

Of course its geniused, why would I take your word for it you nong. If it takes you 25 minutes, are you going to seriously come back here tomorrow and admit you were wrong?

No, of course not. If you do it you'll come in here tomorrow and you'll say it took 15 minutes, no matter how long it took, because this is killing you. And I know this is killing you because the simple bet I have offered is something you don't have the balls to accept.

Hell, I'll do it tonight, I'll go to Central, stand on the platform and then walk to the SFS just to prove you wrong. I'll even pre-write the results for you.

Here's my post tomorrow;

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
You lying f**k, I did that walk last night and it took 31 minutes and 22 seconds from the platform at Central station to the gates of the SFS.

Start buying pink clothes.

TysPinkSkirt.jpg

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Of course its geniused, why would I take your word for it you nong. If it takes you 25 minutes, are you going to seriously come back here tomorrow and admit you were wrong?

No, of course not. If you do it you'll come in here tomorrow and you'll say it took 15 minutes, no matter how long it took, because this is killing you. And I know this is killing you because the simple bet I have offered is something you don't have the balls to accept.

Hell, I'll do it tonight, I'll go to Central, stand on the platform and then walk to the SFS just to prove you wrong. I'll even pre-write the results for you.

Here's my post tomorrow;
Oh sweetheart:

Ok, I want someone under the age of 25 at a reasonable level of fitness. No sloths like alien or smeghead. Agreed?
Care to respond or just simply going to deflect again?

I didn't read that bit, I usually only a line or two of your whining in before I switch off and just insult you.

Why someone under 25?

Do you think that only people under 25 walk from the platform at central station to the SFS?

Anyone who we both agree on is fine. I couldn't care less about their age.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I didn't read that bit, I usually only a line or two of your whining in before I switch off and just insult you.
No kidding, that's why your posts are as fresh and original as ever.....but thanks, that has prompted me to re-read some of your posts, and in particular:

You reckon it takes 15 - 22 minutes to walk from the platform at central station to the SFS, at normal walking pace
1. Not sure where "platform" has come into it, moving the goalposts are we?
2. I've never said normal walking pace, so you're trying to move the goalposts twice.

How sad, and pathetic.
Why someone under 25?

Do you think that only people under 25 walk from the platform at central station to the SFS?

Anyone who we both agree on is fine. I couldn't care less about their age.
25 was my age when I said it took about 15 minutes is all. I figured we may as well have someone that is somewhat alike to me, if you're not prepared to accept me as a candidate. The point remains however, seeing as I said it took ME 15 minutes, not sure what having SOMEONE ELSE conduct the walk would prove anyway? Care to point it out? It would be like saying Benji Marshall runs the 100 in 11 seconds and then having Chris Lawrence run it. Lawrence may be faster, he may be slower, hell, he may even be the exact same pace, but it still wouldn't prove that Benji runs it 11 seconds. Are you starting to understand now, or do we need to get the crayons out?

aids

Bench
they usually run shuttle bus services from central to sfs when the games are on.
just fyi

No kidding, that's why your posts are as fresh and original as ever.....but thanks, that has prompted me to re-read some of your posts, and in particular:

Yeah, I mean "No I'm not taking the bet because" has all the freshness of Willy Mason's socks after a game.

1. Not sure where "platform" has come into it, moving the goalposts are we?

Actually, you're trying to move them.

The train times you posted are from entering the train to alighting from the train. Not from the outside of Central station.

If you get off the train, you aren't magically transported to the corner of Foveaux and Elizabeth Sts. You have to walk there.

2. I've never said normal walking pace, so you're trying to move the goalposts twice.

No, I've said it simply because you'd want the pace to be enough to make your 15 minutes the truth. You want Kerry Saxby, I just want a normal person walking at normal pace.

Do you think the link you posted where it said it was 22 minutes walk from Central to the SFS was based on normal walking pace, a brisk pace or Olympic walking pace?

It's based on normal pace, point to point. There is no allowance in there for the things I've mentioned 10 times already.

You know it, I know it, undiscovered tribes in the Amazon know it.

How sad, and pathetic.

Yeah, just let go and take the bet as is, stop whining, stop trying to change it, just accept it. It is a fair bet.

There is nothing in the bet that is slanted toward me or you. Of course you'd prefer it to be slanted because you know you're wrong.

25 was my age when I said it took about 15 minutes is all. I figured we may as well have someone that is somewhat alike to me, if you're not prepared to accept me as a candidate.

lol

Clown. You said 15, you posted a link saying it was 22. You can't even make up your own mind you.

Would you accept my word?

If you say yes I'll go to our first SFS game this season.

If you say no, ask yourself why. Then punch yourself in the face you moron.

The point remains however, seeing as I said it took ME 15 minutes, not sure what having SOMEONE ELSE conduct the walk would prove anyway?

It will prove me right and you wrong.

Care to point it out?

I just did.

It would be like saying Benji Marshall runs the 100 in 11 seconds and then having Chris Lawrence run it. Lawrence may be faster, he may be slower, hell, he may even be the exact same pace, but it still wouldn't prove that Benji runs it 11 seconds. Are you starting to understand now, or do we need to get the crayons out?

You're just trying to save face because you're too gutless to take the bet.

Just accept it, then get ready to leave LU. Or don't. One way I don't have to read your dopey posts any more and the other way I get to hang sh*t on you for being a coward.

Either is fine.

they usually run shuttle bus services from central to sfs when the games are on.
just fyi

Isn't it mainly for big games?

I went to the test earlier last year at the SCG and even by bus, it took longer than 15 minutes to get to the gates.

The walk back took 3 hours though.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
hahaha I'm over this sh*t. I've accepted your bet, you still won't let it go. I've tried to clarify things repeatedly, but you're still just marching to the beat of your own drum. Whatever.

You can try to move goalposts, and do whatever else but you've been shown up for the fool you are, time and time again. 59 + 22 = 81.

"everybody think's you're a wanker" hahahaha - loser.

yeah, move on chicken sh*t..

lol @ the insistence that 59+22 is the correct answer. I'd have to staple it to your forehead for you to even go close to having a clue.

Coward.

simon says

First Grade
I quite lke the walk from central to the SFS...usually takes me about an hour and a half after stopping at the 12 pubs on the way there.

You only need to tup up at the game,you cant beat that IMO.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Yeah, I mean "No I'm not taking the bet because" has all the freshness of Willy Mason's socks after a game.
I never said I'm not taking the bet chump. Just that the bet wouldn't prove anything. In fact, I'm still waiting for you to come back and agree on my proposal. Why won't you, coward?
The train times you posted are from entering the train to alighting from the train. Not from the outside of Central station.

If you get off the train, you aren't magically transported to the corner of Foveaux and Elizabeth Sts. You have to walk there.

And? I never said that it took 15 minutes from the platform to the SFS. Or from the platform to the seat. Or from the station to your seat. You're moving the goalposts. Funny how you've only just started referencing the platform, why'd it take you so long to bring it up?

No, I've said it simply because you'd want the pace to be enough to make your 15 minutes the truth. You want Kerry Saxby, I just want a normal person walking at normal pace.

Do you think the link you posted where it said it was 22 minutes walk from Central to the SFS was based on normal walking pace, a brisk pace or Olympic walking pace?

It's based on normal pace, point to point. There is no allowance in there for the things I've mentioned 10 times already.

You know it, I know it, undiscovered tribes in the Amazon know it.
I've said from the start and I'll keep saying it, I don't care how long it takes other people, took me 15 minutes. Try to keep up.

lol

Clown. You said 15, you posted a link saying it was 22. You can't even make up your own mind you.

Would you accept my word?

If you say yes I'll go to our first SFS game this season.

If you say no, ask yourself why. Then punch yourself in the face you moron.
hahaha, make up my own mind? I've said took me 15 minutes, average is 22 and that some other people would take longer!! f**k you'e thick. I wonder if this is all an act, I hope so, nobody can be this stupid. Yes, I'll take your word for it as to HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU!!!!!! Get it through that concrete head of yours already!
It will prove me right and you wrong.
So someone else walking faster, or slower, prove that it did not take me 15 minutes. Ahhh the logic of a genius. Fascinating.
You're just trying to save face because you're too gutless to take the bet.

Just accept it, then get ready to leave LU. Or don't. One way I don't have to read your dopey posts any more and the other way I get to hang sh*t on you for being a coward.

Either is fine.
So you disagree with the Marshall / Lawrence analogy. f**k, you're even stupider than I thought. What's it like being able to be amused so easily?

adamkungl

Immortal
lol this again...I remembered this argument when I walked to the SFS for a RLWC game...it took 16 mins from eddy avenue iirc.

lol this again...I remembered this argument when I walked to the SFS for a RLWC game...it took 16 mins from eddy avenue iirc.

Yeah, of course it did.

Move along pissant.

Where do you fools come from. There are only two posters in this thread worth a sh*t and you aren't one of them.

I never said I'm not taking the bet chump. Just that the bet wouldn't prove anything. In fact, I'm still waiting for you to come back and agree on my proposal. Why won't you, coward?

It'll prove me right and you, and the latest pissant to post in this thread, wrong.

Take the bet gutless.

And? I never said that it took 15 minutes from the platform to the SFS. Or from the platform to the seat. Or from the station to your seat. You're moving the goalposts. Funny how you've only just started referencing the platform, why'd it take you so long to bring it up?

Don't talk wank.

If the original argument was about the time it takes to get from Campbelltown to the SFS or ANZ, then you're quite happy to leave the walk from the platform to Foveaux street out of it.

Your 59 + 22 doesn't include that bit. It exists, it doesn't disappear.

I've said from the start and I'll keep saying it, I don't care how long it takes other people, took me 15 minutes. Try to keep up.

And it would take Robert De Castella at full shuffle about 6 minutes.

Now, tell me why you thought at the time "sh*t, I might just time this because I might be able to use it to back myself up on a forum one day"..

Do you really know or was it just a shot in the dark like that roosters f**kwit?

Moron.

hahaha, make up my own mind? I've said took me 15 minutes, average is 22 and that some other people would take longer!! f**k you'e thick. I wonder if this is all an act, I hope so, nobody can be this stupid. Yes, I'll take your word for it as to HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU!!!!!! Get it through that concrete head of yours already!
So someone else walking faster, or slower, prove that it did not take me 15 minutes. Ahhh the logic of a genius. Fascinating.

Who said the 22 minutes was an average?

You posted it, find out how they worked it out. I like that you're suggesting the people it came from got a whole bunch of people together and averaged their walking times out to 22 minutes.

It's based on an average kph walking speed you twat, close to 4kph. And it doesn't take anything into account other than the actual distance. It is the reason why your analogies fall flat on their arse.

f**k you're thick.

:lol:

So you disagree with the Marshall / Lawrence analogy. f**k, you're even stupider than I thought. What's it like being able to be amused so easily?

It was a stupid analogy.

Then again, it did come from you so what could anyone expect.

bottom line is, if you're even close to being right, you have nothing to lose, but you won't take the bet because you know you're wrong.

Check for yellow feathers.

Last edited:

westie

Bench
Anyone who wants to read this idiot's PM to me when he avoided the bet last week, just PM me....

You pair don't have a set of cods between you.

Thought you didn't like PM's girly boy. Pick someone and we'll be on.

Tell you what, whoever loses runs from Central to the SFS in the buff, I'm really quite confident, especially after doing a bit more research today.

Thought you didn't like PM's girly boy. Pick someone and we'll be on.

Tell you what, whoever loses runs from Central to the SFS in the buff, I'm really quite confident, especially after doing a bit more research today.

Who said I didn't like PMs?

Your PM was sickening. What was it you said, I don't want to what the kid?

Tell everyone that you're a geinus or something?

Our bet is on is it?

Ok, you have 3 days to post proof that Heighno missed tackles that led directly to 20 tries in the 2008 season.

As for your research..... :lol:

What research?

Did you stand on the platform at Central, click your stopwatch, then walk to the SFS ?

If you didn't, your research is pretty lacking...

If the 15 minute walk is too long why don't you catch the bus dickhead?

Read back cocksnot, last time I went there that's exactly what I did.

What are you doing in here anyway you snivelling little wimp. You know nothing about anything.

Didn't Terry Lamb (or someone else, i forget) do that back in the 80s...take a conversion when his side was 3 or 4 points down with not long to go?

Who the f**k follows Rugby League and doesn't know that story...

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Please explain so everybody can understand how somebody else walking between Central and the SFS would either prove or disprove it took me 15 minutes nearly a year ago. Better get out the time machine while you're at it you plank. Stop moving the goalposts mentioning platforms and "normal walking pace and answer the question. How can you either prove or disprove it happened? You can't, chump, and it's tearing you up!

I'm yet to see you even put forward someone to conduct the bet. You even said it was someone we both agreed upon, I put forward someone that was under 25 and was reasonably fit yet you've disagreed to that. So, suggest someone dumbass. Let me guess, some 90 year old cripple with a walker would be your suggestion? Moron. You know that someone that's reasonably young and fit would have no trouble doing that walk in 15 minutes, and certainly not the 30 minutes you suggested. Just because an old codger like you takes 30 minutes doesn't mean everybody else does. Different people walk at different paces.

"everybody thinks you're a wanker" hahahahaha, throwing the toys out of the pram again!! hahahaha