What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

Tiger Hawk

Bench
No, no, just keep throwing in emoticons.

You can be "mong" of the Tigers forum. Never say much but by god, there'll be plenty of pretty emoticons to look at.....
So, in short, you were wrong. 59 + 22 = ?????

BTW, exactly why would this little back and forth "get me noticed"? And why would I care? You're the one making 15 posts a day.

And if alien can walk it in 25, there is absolutely no doubt in mind that a person that isn't a size XXXXXXXL would walk it in less than 20 minutes.

So, in short, you were wrong. 59 + 22 = ?????

BTW, exactly why would this little back and forth "get me noticed"? And why would I care? You're the one making 15 posts a day.

And if alien can walk it in 25, there is absolutely no doubt in mind that a person that isn't a size XXXXXXXL would walk it in less than 20 minutes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait, there's something wrong with your post....

I've added them for you.

As for the argument, you don't have one and when the odd person bored enough to check tells you that you're wrong and that it takes more than 15 minutes to walk from the platform at Central to the SFS gates, you'll have to kick a hobo out of his home so that you can find a corner to cry in.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Wait, there's something wrong with your post....you limp-wristed gimp

I've added them for you, you foetus.

As for the argument, you don't have one pissant and when the odd person bored enough to check tells you that you're wrong and that it takes more than 15 minutes to walk from the platform at Central to the SFS gates, you'll have to kick a hobo out of his home so that you can find a corner to cry in.
So you disagree that 59 + 22 = 81. Interesting.

I've corrected your post as well, thanks for doing mine. :lol::lol:

So you disagree that 59 + 22 = 81. Interesting.

I've corrected your post as well, thanks for doing mine. :lol::lol:

We all know what will happen.

You'll run from the one-bedroom septic tank in Surry Hills that you call home to the SFS gates and then proudly proclaim that it only took you 15 minutes.

But you're still going to have to eat sh*t when you're told by an innocent bystander that it takes a lot longer than that...

And trust me, when you're eating that sh*t, I'll be the one holding the spoon...

How about a bet dork?

First game at the SFS, we get someone who we both agree on to time themself from getting off the train to the SFS gates. At normal walking pace.

It'll have to be someone who's walking and it'll have to be someone we both agree on. Not some spastic like westie. No mates and no one either of us knows.

If they do it in under 15 minutes, I'll leave LU and I'll go to the next Campbelltown game wearing a pink teeshirt with "Tigerhawk was right" written on it.

It they do it between 15 and 22 minutes, I'll leave the Tigers Forum.

If they do it between 22 and 29 minutes, you leave the Tigers forum.

If they do it in over 29 minutes, you leave LU and go to the next game dressed in all pink with the words "EA was right" written on your forehead in indelible texta. Or on a pink T shirt, your choice.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
We all know what will happen.

You'll run from the one-bedroom septic tank in Surry Hills that you call home to the SFS gates and then proudly proclaim that it only took you 15 minutes.

But you're still going to have to eat sh*t when you're told by an innocent bystander that it takes a lot longer than that...

And trust me, when you're eating that sh*t, I'll be the one holding the spoon...
You're a little confused. Let me break it down for you nice and slowly.

I initially suggested that the difference in TRAIN DURATION was probably about 10 minutes, in favour of Campbelltown to Homebush. Following some investigation, I established that the train duration was actually quicker from Campbelltown to Central (59 minutes compared to 84 minutes, obtained from cityrail), however, when you throw in the walk, total travel time was still going to be quicker going to Homebush. For some reason, you decided to pipe up with some rubbish about 5 minutes walking, which is something I’ve never suggested.

So, to make it simpler for the great unwashed out there, I cited a time of 22 minutes to walk from Central to the SFS, obtained from Google, but at the time acknowledging that not all people would take that long (for instance, old / infirm / those with kids would probably take a bit longer). I’ve even bumped the total time up to around 90 minutes, according to those two independent sources of 59 minutes train and 30 minutes walk.

This is where you’ve gone off the rails. First you say the 22 minutes doesn’t take into account Foveaux St being a huge hill (and later saying traffic lights, crossings etc), however you haven’t got any idea (nor do I) what it does take into account. You've then brought up a post I made 6 (?) months ago where I said I did it in 15 minutes (which, funnily enough, also proved my earlier point that not all people would take the same 22 minutes). So on the one hand, you're seemingly supporting the time of 22 minutes because it's different to how long I said it took 6 months ago, but on the other hand, you're discounting it because it doesn't take into account "a bloody big hill, traffic lights etc blah blah". So, which is it?

I don’t need to continue, nor do I need a bet, you’re a pleb and I’ve proved it conclusively. 59 + 22 = 81 minutes. That’s less than 84 minutes. You lose sucker.

Or we could just say you’re nimrod and that the difference is about 10 minutes in favour of Campbelltown to Homebush, which is what I said at the beginning. Your call.

lol

You gutless turd. the bet is fair and reasonable and takes into account both of our arguments.

I reckon 15 minutes is just plain bullsh*t. I also reckon 22 minutes is a "point to point" time based only on the distance, not on other things that hold everyone up like lights, traffic, a steep hill etc.

You've claimed that you did it in 15 minutes, at no stage has anyone even suggested that we're talking about Olympic walking or power walking, but you aren't prepared to say the 15 minutes was walking normally.

Dress it up however you like but you won't take the bet because you know you're wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK8C8dkTzxs

gallagher

Juniors
It was a failure and they only upset one group of supporters ( Balmain ), now they are upsetting 2 sets of supporters .
And if i must name the sponsor so be it ! It wasnt a little sponsor like Giuseppe"s Local Deli it was " UD TRUCKS " .

2 sets? And here I was thinking that there was only one set of supporters seeing as we are just one club.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
lol

You gutless turd. the bet is fair and reasonable and takes into account both of our arguments.

I reckon 15 minutes is just plain bullsh*t. I also reckon 22 minutes is a "point to point" time based only on the distance, not on other things that hold everyone up like lights, traffic, a steep hill etc.

You've claimed that you did it in 15 minutes, at no stage has anyone even suggested that we're talking about Olympic walking or power walking, but you aren't prepared to say the 15 minutes was walking normally.

Dress it up however you like but you won't take the bet because you know you're wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK8C8dkTzxs
lol indeed. 59 + 22 no longer equals 81 minutes. :lol:

No sh*t I'm not prepared to say 15 minutes was walking normally, because I've never said that you thick mug! Do try to keep up. It took me 15 minutes one time. The average time, according to an independent source, is 22 minutes. f**k, I've even said it would take some people 30 minutes. What part of that don't you understand? It is completely and utterly moronic to assume it would take EVERY person, EVERY occasion they walk it the SAME amount of time. But then we are talking about you.

How would we work the logistics of your bet? It can't be anybody from LU because you would have to assume that they would be biased one way or the other. So, pray tell, how do we work it? What sort of a person do we get, a young guy like me or an old guy like you? A fit guy or a slob like alien? Someone conscious of the time and rushing to get home, or someone walking leisurely? That's the whole f**king point numbskull, IT'S DIFFERENT FOR EVERY PERSON, EVERY TIME THEY WALK IT.

Do me favour next time you're walking somewhere. Take note if you're gaining ground on the person in front of you or someone walks past you.

westie

Bench
EA's walking stick slows him down.

It's really not that bad. Case in point - I've had possibly the most whingey woman in the entire world walk it more than once with a minimum of fuss.

Sure it would be good if there were a tram next door, but there are more important things for Clover to look after like Rainforests and whales and other things that help the city run better.

lol indeed. 59 + 22 no longer equals 81 minutes. :lol:

No sh*t I'm not prepared to say 15 minutes was walking normally, because I've never said that you thick mug! Do try to keep up. It took me 15 minutes one time. The average time, according to an independent source, is 22 minutes. f**k, I've even said it would take some people 30 minutes. What part of that don't you understand? It is completely and utterly moronic to assume it would take EVERY person, EVERY occasion they walk it the SAME amount of time. But then we are talking about you.

How would we work the logistics of your bet? It can't be anybody from LU because you would have to assume that they would be biased one way or the other. So, pray tell, how do we work it? What sort of a person do we get, a young guy like me or an old guy like you? A fit guy or a slob like alien? Someone conscious of the time and rushing to get home, or someone walking leisurely? That's the whole f**king point numbskull, IT'S DIFFERENT FOR EVERY PERSON, EVERY TIME THEY WALK IT.

Do me favour next time you're walking somewhere. Take note if you're gaining ground on the person in front of you or someone walks past you.

You're a coward. Must be all that Surry Hills living that sucked the balls out of you.

Take the bet you girl.

EA's walking stick slows him down.

It's really not that bad. Case in point - I've had possibly the most whingey woman in the entire world walk it more than once with a minimum of fuss.

Sure it would be good if there were a tram next door, but there are more important things for Clover to look after like Rainforests and whales and other things that help the city run better.

Anyone who wants to read this idiot's PM to me when he avoided the bet last week, just PM me....

:lol:

You pair don't have a set of cods between you.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Ok, I'll walk it tonight and will let you know how long it takes. Expect a time in the vicinity of 10-12 minutes.

Ok, I'll walk it tonight and will let you know how long it takes. Expect a time in the vicinity of 10-12 minutes.

You do that.

Then take the bet.

You won't though, because you're a gutless turd like that pissant westie. You f**kers want to mouth off but the moment you're called on your bullsh*t, your tails get between your legs faster than George Michael can pull a reach-around in a London dunny.

From then on it's just a matter of trying to save face.

I dunno why either of you bother, everyone here knows you're just a pair of wankers. That isn't going to change soon.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
hahaha, can't admit you're wrong so make up some bullsh*t bet. Then when you're called out on that, you deflect again. Answer my questions on how it works you turd, and then we'll do it. I want to know who you propose we get to do it, you still haven't answered that. Why don't we get 10 different people, different ages, different levels of fitness etc and find out how long those 10 take? Or would that not suit your agenda?

"ohh, everybody knows you're wankers" - hahahahahahaha. Sounds like you've been in TFC too long! hahahaha, how lame.

And stop recycling the same pathetic lines over and over again. How many times have you used the George Michael line? Get some new material.

lol @ bullsh*t bet.

It's very simple.

Grow some balls and take the bet.

You reckon it takes 15 - 22 minutes to walk from the platform at central station to the SFS, at normal walking pace and I reckon you're a dickhead. Actually, I don't reckon you're a dickhead, I know you're a dickhead, but that's beside the point.

If it takes longer, your whole argument is out the window.

If it takes what you say, you win the whole argument.

What could be fairer than that?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I've already said I'll walk it tonight, what more do you want?

Besides that, you're missing the point, again and as usual - I said it took ME 15 minutes. I also said it would take the old / infirm / those with kids closer to 30 minutes. That's why your bet is bullsh*t - one person undertaking the journey once would prove nothing. But whatever, keep living in your own little fantasy. "Everyone here know you're a wanker". hahahahahaha, sad old little man.

I'd prefer someone who isn't geniusedly hell-bent on proving himself right via any means neccessary to do it.

Look at yourself, you're prepared to walk from Central to the SFS tonight, for no other reason that to prove yourself right on a messageboard. I wouldn't walk to the kitchen at work to prove myself right on a messageboard.

An independent person who is going to do the trip anyway will do fine. Before the first Tigers game at the SFS I'll put up a thread in here and we'll get someone to time the trip. No one has to be put out.

Take the bet Nancy.