What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

Thats the backline sorted then I imagine:

1 Loloheio
2 Nofo
3 Suli
4 Milne
5 Zelesniac / Fonua / Thompson
6 Reynolds
7 Brookes

Nice cleanout.

:)

By my count we still have 5 squad spots left to

Apparently Rona is on the horizon too if the force folded.

Shredder

Juniors
Rona onto the wing, or else coverage for fullback.
Nice. Every position in the backs has depth now - when was the last time we had THAT?

Also, on paper, thats a tradesmans backline. It all comes down to our forwards. If they do the job and make the advantage line bend we will score plenty of points.

:)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lolohea's place at Fullback may not be an absolute lock. I have a sneaking suspicion Nofo may spend the offseason at fullback

1 - Nofoaluma
2 - Thompson
3 - Suli
4 - Fonua
5 - Milne

Clifferd

Coach
Lolohea's place at Fullback may not be an absolute lock. I have a sneaking suspicion Nofo may spend the offseason at fullback

1 - Nofoaluma
2 - Thompson
3 - Suli
4 - Fonua
5 - Milne

What's nofos passing game like? I don't think I've ever seen him pass a ball apart from a few offloads

I admit he'd be a pretty good running fullback

Modern day fullbacks need just as much a passing game as a running game these days imo and LoLo atleast has that

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'm also pretty worried about fullback. All good teams have an experienced and talented fb. You could argue it is the most important position in the 17.

That being said, my worry is totally outweighed by the fact we have more first grade depth than we ever have. Keeping Tedesco is the definition of putting all your eggs in one basket

Last edited:

Vozzy

Juniors
Lolahea only 22 I feel like he has been around for ages. Must of been real young when starting out then.

Shredder

Juniors
Ivan has shown he doesnt want to play Nofo at FB by not playing him there When Teddy was out.

I agree that Nofo might work there as well - he has a great running game, but it seems Ivan disagrees.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Lolohea will go well at Fullback - trust me. He has a good running and passing game, however he is occasionally a bit timid. Ivan will coach that out of him and we will have a gun in the 1.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Unless we sign Rona u'd expect Nofa to b our backup fullback.

U'd also assume Lolohea will b our contingency in halves if Brooks continues to have hammy issues next yr.We can't possibly continue to have Littlejohn cover for Brooks's absence as next season must b a pivotal yr re transformation of this club into a successful entity.

Clifferd

Coach
We also have that Tyson gamble who looks real good playing up in qld cup, I'd feel more than comfortable with him filling in if we had an injury

Tigers Tale

Juniors
We should have tried to get Gamble here before June 30. He could start learning our game and we'd know if he is the real deal.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Been told Rona is done, has signed on the condition the Force are cut from Super Rugby which is 99% done. Just waiting on that announcement and then he'll be announced with us. Our backline is going to be huge next year:

2. David Nofoaluma
180cm
98kgs

3. Moses Suli
189cm
106kgs

4. Taane Mile
182cm
99kgs

5. Curtis Rona
194cm
102kgs