What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think he has improved at 6? But what ever way Madge plays it, i just think he needs to stick with it, to get stability?
We don’t have gun centres & he will b rusty after a lengthy absence from the game then I’d expect he will return in the centres.I have no prob with this if brooks continues to perform his limited role which requires minimal thinking competently.When we will b in trouble is if JH gets injured & the overpaid gump returns to a game managing role at 7.

Tigerm

First Grade
We don’t have gun centres & he will b rusty after a lengthy absence from the game then I’d expect he will return in the centres.I have no prob with this if brooks continues to perform his limited role which requires minimal thinking competently.When we will b in trouble is if JH gets injured & the overpaid gump returns to a game managing role at 7.
Hopefully Doueihi will be there to offer help?

WA Tiger

Bench
Mate you are the epitome of negativity
Haha for sure BJ…Let’s see how Nofos replacement gos on the wing against south’s…bringing the ball back from inside the 20m, finding gaps that no one else saw after crabbing across field, setting other players up / tries up out of nowhere with a kick or a pass, scoring impossible try’s in the corner like it’s just a warm up for the real game ..once and for all..
And don’t tell me no one else let’s tries in Pezz ..please

simmo1

First Grade
I think AD is a bit too slow for centre. He was done for pace in defence a couple of times last year and now coming off an ACL it won't be any easier. He is a decent stop gap measure, but I think we have enough depth to cover centre now.

AD is our best 5/8 and Hastings is our best halfback. Brooks is our highest paid player so its hard to play him off the bench, but I think that's our best team. If we could get another club to take his large contract from us, then Madden could also be 14 but he looks to be off to the Dolphins.

WA Tiger

Bench
I think the only real advantage of AD at centre is he can ball play from there which is pretty useful, but would be more useful in the halves I think

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
We will need to see a couple of games with Doeuihi and Hastings together to make a call on how we proceed for 2023. It is clear as fkn day that Hastings is our 7, so it really comes down to who provides as better foil for him.

AD is a very dominant talker on the field. Hopefully he is able to gel with Hastings and they don't butt heads.

Like most people here, I don't really care too much on whether we play finals or not this year. All our chips are in the 2023 basket....and they are falling nicely into place.

Tigerm

First Grade
We will need to see a couple of games with Doeuihi and Hastings together to make a call on how we proceed for 2023. It is clear as fkn day that Hastings is our 7, so it really comes down to who provides as better foil for him.

AD is a very dominant talker on the field. Hopefully he is able to gel with Hastings and they don't butt heads.

Like most people here, I don't really care too much on whether we play finals or not this year. All our chips are in the 2023 basket....and they are falling nicely into place.
I can't wait to see Doeuihi back, but 2 dominant talkers in the halves could be a disaster?

Tigerm

First Grade
Though I don't see Brooks being shifted anytime soon now? Only injury will make it happen?

BrotherJim05

Bench
I can't wait to see Doeuihi back, but 2 dominant talkers in the halves could be a disaster?
Who knows. Doeuihi may have done all the talking because nobody else would. Will be very interesting to see how he gels with Hastings.

One thing Brooks definitely has going for him is his speed. I imagine Doeuihi will be a bit slower than usual which isn't great, but then again who knows.

WA Tiger

Bench
Who knows. Doeuihi may have done all the talking because nobody else would. Will be very interesting to see how he gels with Hastings.

One thing Brooks definitely has going for him is his speed. I imagine Doeuihi will be a bit slower than usual which isn't great, but then again who knows.
AD is a Leo Tiger. They’re at the very top of the food chain.. No one pushes them around. They do all the pushing. (As is Carl Stefanovic and Bindi Irwin ..extremely confident people)

Brookes and Hastings are both Capricorn’s. They are tough and always aiming high. Their may be an understanding there Im not sure. Brooks is tougher than you would think.. My guess, he and Hastings stay put..AD fills in where he’s needed..

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
AD is a Leo Tiger. They’re at the very top of the food chain.. No one pushes them around. They do all the pushing. (As is Carl Stefanovic and Bindi Irwin ..extremely confident people)

Brookes and Hastings are both Capricorn’s. They are tough and always aiming high. Their may be an understanding there Im not sure. Brooks is tougher than you would think.. My guess, he and Hastings stay put..AD fills in where he’s needed..
f**k we’re getting desperate! What’s Nofo, a soft shelled crab who gets crushed while running sideways?

Is anyone a Balmain Bug?

WA Tiger

Bench
f**k we’re getting desperate! What’s Nofo, a soft shelled crab who gets crushed while running sideways?
Yip, I read there will be a WT press conference regarding Nofo’s crabbing at 6 pm today. Madge has stated he thinks that’s what’s standing between us and the 8..Don’t worry Kapaoa is on standby.. he never crabs

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
We arent shifting Brooks any time soon.

Given we play side each having AD in the centers will be like having 2 5/8ths.

They each play either side.

I reckon we should try something different. We should play 2 5/8ths. Just add an extra player on the field. We might even win some games.

Latest posts