What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers V Dragons- the rematch

N.C.

Juniors
They'll save the SFS for Manly v any one of North Queensland, New Zealand or Newcastle...

Wouldn't want to try to fill ANZ with that crowd, after all.

On the other hand, Tigers v Dragons will be the biggest crowd puller of all the first week finals.

It will be nice to visit the old hunting ground again, under the circumstances...

Last edited:
Really wanted to play the Dragons in the semis this year. Love beating these guys, I'm backing Keithy to get across the stripe too.

blacklock

Juniors
Hopefully an epic semi and these 2 meet again in an epic gf. Now that would be something.
absolutely... our teams seem to offer tight games :) i remember my adrenaline pumping in the final minute of the prelim final last year!

Should be a good game :)

Matchball

Bench
Benji's boot could cost us this game, it's worrying after his goal kicking effort last night.

He has had long time to get better, he has improved but i really think it's time to give someone else the duties next year, especially if we lose to the Dragons in a close one and he has missed goals.
Just not a NRL standard goal kicker and taking it away from him relieves him of that added pressure being captain/kicker/superstar.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Benji's boot could cost us this game, it's worrying after his goal kicking effort last night.

He has had long time to get better, he has improved but i really think it's time to give someone else the duties next year, especially if we lose to the Dragons in a close one and he has missed goals.
Just not a NRL standard goal kicker and taking it away from him relieves him of that added pressure being captain/kicker/superstar.

Problem is he's not willing to give it up and there doesn't seem to be anyone else capable.

Mao the Tiger

Juniors
Robbie is captain, sheens says benji wants to do it, Mitch look like he can kick alot of guys are good kicks but need the exposure to become great. Benji has been significantly better this year. Mouth watering clash on Friday can't come soon enough revenge would be sweet as!!

Matchball

Bench
Robbie is captain, sheens says benji wants to do it, Mitch look like he can kick alot of guys are good kicks but need the exposure to become great. Benji has been significantly better this year. Mouth watering clash on Friday can't come soon enough revenge would be sweet as!!

He has been much better but i think it's due to players scoring tries closer to the sticks.:lol:
I was having a heart attack when sharks were 2 points behind and i all i kept thinking about was the 3 missed conversions that would have us 8 clear.
He never looks convincing when kicking and i feel it's more hit and hope for him.

I just hope it doesn't come back to bite us on Friday night seeing our games St George are always tight.

Matchball

Bench
images-1-1-1.jpg

Run at him all day Tigers.

super_coach

First Grade
have to lift the bar a few notches, the last two weeks have been pretty unimpressive. Due to such a poor middle section of the year, we had to start our run a month early and I hope we are not running out of puff. Near impossible to keep such a streak going. I just get the feeling that Bennett has the Dragons where Sheens had us a month ago and are timing them for a massive charge home .

Not saying we cant win, but we will have to lift the bar big time, St George will be a lot better outfit than the one we beat just over a month ago

N.C.

Juniors
here's hoping a friday night without feral bogan tigers fans starting shit. every. f**king. time.
Guess it depends which side of the divide you sit, mate. I've always found those one or two Saints fans who like to wave their banners and chant swear words at their favourite player to be nothing but cringe worthy. Why wouldn't a bogan want to take a swing at that?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Personally I thought the Dragons played their best footy of the last two months against us when we beat them, so the onus is on us to replicate our intensity and commitment from that game. Definitely been down the last three weeks but as I said in another thread, players have been out, others returning and trying to get back to match fitness, plus more game time to the younger players so we shouldn't find it too hard to get back up to where we need to be.

And say what you want about him, but Sheens is also the master when it comes to big match tactics and motivation.