What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers will win it

sharknows

Bench
And I lost count of the Tigers forward passes. Don't mind losing a fair contest but that was a disgrace.

wittyfan

Referee
Buckloads of white goo will be expended over Benji over the next week by assorted media types.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
It's a joke! Marshall seriously throws half of his passes FWD and the rest of the team is never on side it's as bad as what the Storm get away with!

TimmyB

Juniors
Penalty count of 6-3 to the Sharks. Sharks all over the Tigers in the play the ball, walking off the mark etc.

Suck it up princess.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
f**k there are some whingers on here.

OK some things went our way, but the penalty count was 6-1 to the Sharks in the second half. Conspiracy indeed.

MacDougall

First Grade
There was one bad call and it was the missed forward pass at the end. The Tigers were leading at the time though so meh.

Still feel sorry for the Sharks. I'm not too keen with the Tigers coasting through these matches with ref calls.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Yeah guys cause the penalty count tells the whole story...

Yes with Gallen whinging to the referees at every opportunity about how unfair it is for the Tigers to get a reasonably quick play the ball (at least in the first 20).

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
they'll have to play a hell of better than they did tonight.

I'm a Tigers fan and would have to agree, but Cronulla are no easybeats - they make teams work for it, and that's not a bad thing leading into a final against the Dragons.

We'll have to lift next week. So will the Dragons if they want to compete.

BWNB

First Grade
And they beat us in the same way last year. Bullshit calls once again....

Ausguy

Coach
I'm a Tigers fan and would have to agree, but Cronulla are no easybeats - they make teams work for it, and that's not a bad thing leading into a final against the Dragons.

We'll have to lift next week. So will the Dragons if they want to compete.

Bullshit... we are crap.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Buckloads of white goo will be expended over Benji over the next week by assorted media types.

And despite his godly powers on the football field Benji still only managed to conjure up 18 lousy fantasy points for my team. At least it p***ed off my rival, he had Benji as his captain :lol:

Rocks and diamonds I tell ya. 84 one week, 18 the next :?